trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yep, you are clueless. You don't even have the slightest inkling of how immigration works and even less on how enforcement is supposed to work. You are so worried about LEGAL and law abiding white US citizens shooting you with a scary gun but you are more likely to be offed by your own kind with one, or, either hit by a drunk driver illegal alien or murdered with a gun or knife by one. In either case the suspect will have been deported four times before being released to kill you. All thanks to the mental disorder called liberalism.

Was this jibberish suppose to have some kind of substantive meaning??

I thnk I spelled out how immigration works to you pretty clearly. Unfortunately, you are stuck on dopey, as you want to believe so hard in walls as a solve all to immigration without understanding the complexities I pointed out to you.

The illegal who shot and killed the woman in san francisco said himself in his interview, that he keeps coming here for WORK, in construction, roofing or paving.

Maybe, if american companies STOPPED hiring these people, they wouldnt come here?? But as long as american companies and private individuals hire illegals in this country in order to increase profits, there will always be incidents like this.

But in THIS specific case, this illegal alien had been in ICE custody AFTER he concluded a prison sentence, and he had a 10 YEAR OLD outstanding warrant on a cheap drug charge. ICE released him to san francisco, but there was no active warrant for his arrest as the statute of limitations had expired on the drug charge and san francisco had no LEGAL BASIS to hold him.

This had NOTHING to do with sanctuary city and all the garbage FOX news is trying to make out of it.

Quote:
Freya Horne, an attorney for the San Francisco Sheriff's Department, told the Associated Press on Friday they had no authority to hold him. Horne said" federal detention orders are not a "legal basis" to hold someone, so Sanchez was released April 15. Horne said the city does not turn over people who are in the country illegally unless there's an active warrant for their arrest."

The shooter, charged with cheap felony drug possession charges over a decade wasnt a career criminal as FOX news would have you believe. He was just a junkie who came here to work, and got caught with drugs several times. He wasnt robbing anyone, breaking into homes, raping women, or carjacking americans.

Like regular americans, he had a drug problem. The same as all the white people in this country smoking pot. He is no different.

Regardless, while a tragedy, the woman who was shot on the pier was shot ACCIDENTALLY by this illegal alien when he found a gun wrapped in a shirt and it went off as he handled it, firing three shots. The woman was hit randomly by those shots and there was no effort by this illegal alien to rob her, rape her or assault her.

FOX news is trying to INFER that this alien "intended" to kill this woman and somehow "IMPLIES" that he had criminal intentions upon shooting her.

It was a tragic accident at best, and the whole immigration system is guilty of this accident.

And as for your claim that "I" will be offed by one of my kind, well, then you dont understand how things work.

YOU are armed and carry loaded weapons in your car while you go to work. YOU are the most dangerous kind of person in this country. More dangerous than a pot smoking illegal alien coming here to work in the construction field.

YOU are the kind of nut that all americans should fear. You and your gun(s) feel so empowered to rule everyone else, you cant see straight. But, the statistics are still in my favor. You will off yourself with your guns long before any immigrant approaches me in a violent manner.

I have dealt with many immigrants for decades. You , living in the desolate countryside of racism have no interaction with immigrants other than the few you may see around town or on the road.

You are empowered by B.S. by your beloved right wing, even though they are DIRECTLY responsible for 17% of the illegals in this country, but that doesnt sway your opinions either way. You are too ignorant to understand the facts of immigration.

It just sounds better to talk about walls and guns to a person like you. But thats how a simpleton thinks.

TOS.

HBGPreloader

One thing for certain, with characters like Trump and sanders throwing their hats into the ring, this presidential cycle will, certainly, be interesting.
Perhaps this is exactly what we need to get more voters to participate in the election process?
No matter who ends up on the final ballot, I will not support any candidate that proposes or supports amnesty for these criminal invaders - regardless of where they are from.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
One thing for certain, with characters like Trump and sanders throwing their hats into the ring, this presidential cycle will, certainly, be interesting.
Perhaps this is exactly what we need to get more voters to participate in the election process?
No matter who ends up on the final ballot, I will not support any candidate that proposes or supports amnesty for these criminal invaders - regardless of where they are from.

Looks like you wont be voting in 2016 then.

Congrats.

Nobody will EVER run on a platform of mass deportation of immigrants. That would be suicide.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
We don't need more voters.

Most voters couldn't tell you squat on the positions of the candidates running.

I prefer less, but better informed voters.

HBGPreloader

I don't care how many vote, as long as, like you said, they make an informed decision.
A perfect example of this was a conversation I had with someone who said he was supporting sanders because wasn't an "establishment" politician.
I smiled a bit from the blank state I got when I said sanders is a career politician and the only jobs he ever really held were, essentially, politically related.

realbrown1

Looks like you wont be voting in 2016 then.

Congrats.

Nobody will EVER run on a platform of mass deportation of immigrants. That would be suicide.

TOS.
Say it correctly.

A mass deportation of illegal immigrants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Overpaid Union Thug

Was this jibberish suppose to have some kind of substantive meaning??

I thnk I spelled out how immigration works to you pretty clearly. Unfortunately, you are stuck on dopey, as you want to believe so hard in walls as a solve all to immigration without understanding the complexities I pointed out to you.

The illegal who shot and killed the woman in san francisco said himself in his interview, that he keeps coming here for WORK, in construction, roofing or paving.

Maybe, if american companies STOPPED hiring these people, they wouldnt come here?? But as long as american companies and private individuals hire illegals in this country in order to increase profits, there will always be incidents like this.

But in THIS specific case, this illegal alien had been in ICE custody AFTER he concluded a prison sentence, and he had a 10 YEAR OLD outstanding warrant on a cheap drug charge. ICE released him to san francisco, but there was no active warrant for his arrest as the statute of limitations had expired on the drug charge and san francisco had no LEGAL BASIS to hold him.

This had NOTHING to do with sanctuary city and all the garbage FOX news is trying to make out of it.

Quote:
Freya Horne, an attorney for the San Francisco Sheriff's Department, told the Associated Press on Friday they had no authority to hold him. Horne said" federal detention orders are not a "legal basis" to hold someone, so Sanchez was released April 15. Horne said the city does not turn over people who are in the country illegally unless there's an active warrant for their arrest."

The shooter, charged with cheap felony drug possession charges over a decade wasnt a career criminal as FOX news would have you believe. He was just a junkie who came here to work, and got caught with drugs several times. He wasnt robbing anyone, breaking into homes, raping women, or carjacking americans.

Like regular americans, he had a drug problem. The same as all the white people in this country smoking pot. He is no different.

Regardless, while a tragedy, the woman who was shot on the pier was shot ACCIDENTALLY by this illegal alien when he found a gun wrapped in a shirt and it went off as he handled it, firing three shots. The woman was hit randomly by those shots and there was no effort by this illegal alien to rob her, rape her or assault her.

FOX news is trying to INFER that this alien "intended" to kill this woman and somehow "IMPLIES" that he had criminal intentions upon shooting her.

It was a tragic accident at best, and the whole immigration system is guilty of this accident.

And as for your claim that "I" will be offed by one of my kind, well, then you dont understand how things work.

YOU are armed and carry loaded weapons in your car while you go to work. YOU are the most dangerous kind of person in this country. More dangerous than a pot smoking illegal alien coming here to work in the construction field.

YOU are the kind of nut that all americans should fear. You and your gun(s) feel so empowered to rule everyone else, you cant see straight. But, the statistics are still in my favor. You will off yourself with your guns long before any immigrant approaches me in a violent manner.

I have dealt with many immigrants for decades. You , living in the desolate countryside of racism have no interaction with immigrants other than the few you may see around town or on the road.

You are empowered by B.S. by your beloved right wing, even though they are DIRECTLY responsible for 17% of the illegals in this country, but that doesnt sway your opinions either way. You are too ignorant to understand the facts of immigration.

It just sounds better to talk about walls and guns to a person like you. But thats how a simpleton thinks.

TOS.
How is it your posts are so long and rarely have any relevancy or substance to speak of? You think "dealing with immigrants" is the same as understanding how immigration works, yet, think open borders and catch and release is a good idea. Now that is too stupid to even laugh at.

HBGPreloader

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

TOS.

And, you enjoy paying for all the illegals.

Just an FYI, the Dept of Education states the average per pupil cost for for a public education in the USA $12,608 per year. The cost to educate an illegal is significantly higher. And, the PEW Research Center notes that there are about 4 million anchor babies of illegal immigrants in the USA.
So, simple math states that the cost just to educate the anchor babies runs more than $50 billion per year. And, you say we can't afford to build a wall and secure our borders?
As a Taxpayer, we can't afford not to.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And, you enjoy paying for all the illegals.

Just an FYI, the Dept of Education states the average per pupil cost for for a public education in the USA $12,608 per year. The cost to educate an illegal is significantly higher. And, the PEW Research Center notes that there are about 4 million anchor babies of illegal immigrants in the USA.
So, simple math states that the cost just to educate the anchor babies runs more than $50 billion per year. And, you say we can't afford to build a wall and secure our borders?
As a Taxpayer, we can't afford not to.

Another wall supporter..

Great. Did you miss the stats on immigrants and how they get here? Just today, on FOX news of all places, MARCO RUBIO just echoed the very stats that I posted just days ago.

Building that "WALL" will have zero effect on steming the tide on those education costs you speak of.

Lets put it this way, lets say you had cancer over 100% of your body, check that, lets say Overpaid Union thug has cancer over 100% of his body and "I" as the doctor tell "HIM" that I will remove 1.5% of the cancer from his foot, then 1.5% from his hand , 1.5% from his shoulder and 1.5 % from his leg. Do you think that will have any negligible difference on the cancer itself as a whole??

Of course not.

Would it change your mind if I said I would build a wall of protection on the foot so the foot couldnt get cancer again while the rest of the body continues to spread the cancer??

Get serious bro. This is a complex issue that requires serious debate in congress and the passage of real immigration reform.

YOU said you dont like anchor babies and then having to pay for them through entitlements, but the republicans are DIRECTLY responsible for most of those children now being born into this country through GUEST WORKERS.

Unless you sterilize each guest worker that comes into the country, how can we avoid it other than preventing them from coming here in the first place?

But as we all already know, the republicans will continue to pass laws that bring more and more immigrants into this country and YOU will pay for them regardless of how you feel about it.

You really need to rethink the issue of immigration and what is the impetus for its creation in the first place.

If you think guest workers come here and simply "work", without establishing a life, wife, children, a home or an intention to stay, then you are sadly mistaken.

Just like the shooter in san francisco said in his jail house interview.. "i came for the work"...

TOS.

realbrown1

Another wall supporter..

Great. Did you miss the stats on immigrants and how they get here? Just today, on FOX news of all places, MARCO RUBIO just echoed the very stats that I posted just days ago.

Building that "WALL" will have zero effect on steming the tide on those education costs you speak of.

Lets put it this way, lets say you had cancer over 100% of your body, check that, lets say Overpaid Union thug has cancer over 100% of his body and "I" as the doctor tell "HIM" that I will remove 1.5% of the cancer from his foot, then 1.5% from his hand , 1.5% from his shoulder and 1.5 % from his leg. Do you think that will have any negligible difference on the cancer itself as a whole??

Of course not.

Would it change your mind if I said I would build a wall of protection on the foot so the foot couldnt get cancer again while the rest of the body continues to spread the cancer??

Get serious bro. This is a complex issue that requires serious debate in congress and the passage of real immigration reform.

YOU said you dont like anchor babies and then having to pay for them through entitlements, but the republicans are DIRECTLY responsible for most of those children now being born into this country through GUEST WORKERS.

Unless you sterilize each guest worker that comes into the country, how can we avoid it other than preventing them from coming here in the first place?

But as we all already know, the republicans will continue to pass laws that bring more and more immigrants into this country and YOU will pay for them regardless of how you feel about it.

You really need to rethink the issue of immigration and what is the impetus for its creation in the first place.

If you think guest workers come here and simply "work", without establishing a life, wife, children, a home or an intention to stay, then you are sadly mistaken.

Just like the shooter in san francisco said in his jail house interview.. "i came for the work"...

TOS.
I never said how they get here.

I don't care.

Deport all illegals asap.

They are after all, criminals.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Their positions don't really even matter, considering most voters don't even seem to understand the role of the president. Just take a look at all the Obama threads.

realbrown1

Yes. You want to deport 11 million people, but you don't care how they got here in the first place. I'd think that would be something you might want to sort out first.
It doesn't matter.

Deport them all.

I don't care if it takes years.

At least most would get it through their heads that the USA is a nation of laws.