trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Clinton ain't looking to healthy these days .
Now what would the DNC do if she had to drop out of the race ?
Have BHO remain in place until a new puppet appeared ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Clinton ain't looking to healthy these days .
Now what would the DNC do if she had to drop out of the race ?
Have BHO remain in place until a new puppet appeared ?

Desperate Republicans are now focused on Hillary's "bad health"? Where is the evidence? What about Trump's health, especially his mental health? Maybe all of that hairspray has seeped into his bloodstream, poisoning his brain function. Still looking for those tax returns, right?

newfie

Desperate Republicans are now focused on Hillary's "bad health"? Where is the evidence? What about Trump's health, especially his mental health? Maybe all of that hairspray has seeped into his bloodstream, poisoning his brain function. Still looking for those tax returns, right?

coming any day now , the old biddy is ready to croak.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump has stated that once the Federal Audit is complete , he'll release them . But you know that audits take months to years to complete especially for the IRS which these days spends most of their time in court counter suing taxpayers seeking relief.

As for Clinton health , where have you been hiding ?
It's all over the interweb .
My favorite was the shaking head one where she tried to blame it on a cold drink she had in her hand .

Sportello

Those of you that still support Trump, can you explain why, other than hate for Clinton?

Do you really believe he is capable of being POTUS?

Honest question.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
2ewzkao.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump has stated that once the Federal Audit is complete , he'll release them . But you know that audits take months to years to complete especially for the IRS which these days spends most of their time in court counter suing taxpayers seeking relief.

As for Clinton health , where have you been hiding ?
It's all over the interweb .
My favorite was the shaking head one where she tried to blame it on a cold drink she had in her hand .

Sure he will. My bet is that he is NOT an actual billionaire, just hot air. What about Trump's health? Major delusional bouts of paranoia and his usual buffoonery. He might be a genuine mental case.

Last time I heard, cankles weren't a serious health concern.