trump 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
13770532_614595315366706_4912433847503366486_n.jpg
Anyone ever tell you that you are "SPECIAL" ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well well well, it appears that Rudy Giuliani has finally lost his mind. But heck, he is a Drumpf spokesman, so why not say something so utterly stupid, its going viral on the internet....

Really Rudy, no successful islamic terrorist attacks before President Obama and Hillary took office??

P

pickup

Well well well, it appears that Rudy Giuliani has finally lost his mind. But heck, he is a Drumpf spokesman, so why not say something so utterly stupid, its going viral on the internet....

Really Rudy, no successful islamic terrorist attacks before President Obama and Hillary took office??

Maybe he is is in agreement with your crazy conspiracy theory that the republican neo cons committed the acts on 9 11 and you're right, it is utterly stupid.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe he is is in agreement with your crazy conspiracy theory that the republican neo cons committed the acts on 9 11 and you're right, it is utterly stupid.

Not as stupid as you, as an American, rejecting science and simply accepting the narrative you were sold on 9/11 even though, science proves it was nonsense.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, DRUMPF couldnt stay on message longer than 24 hours.... Once again, he makes an absurd ALLEGATION against the president of the United States without a schred of PROOF... not to mention, the facts just dont line up with his theory.

In a week, where he hoped to turn his campaign around, he derails himself in another case of political suicide as this story grows legs and DRUMPF forced to RETRACT yet another piece of verbal stupidity.

Trump Claims that Obama Bribed NY Attorney General To File Trump University Lawsuit | RedState

TOS.

P

pickup

Not as stupid as you, as an American, rejecting science and simply accepting the narrative you were sold on 9/11 even though, science proves it was nonsense.

TOS.

So getting back to your original post about Giuliani, I guess it's convenient for you to consider 9 11 a successful Islamic attack but in other posts, you say 9 11 is something else entirely.

I guess you're just like Hillary you'll say anything(even if it contradicts what you said before) if you think it will score you some points.

Rickyb was right, you really are FOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
More DRUMPF FALLOUT...

Each day on the campaign trail, DRUMPF wants to beat the "Crooked Hillary" drum, but how can he do it with a straight face, when his campaign manager is being tied to russian money laundering schemes everyday?

Now this..

AP Sources: Manafort tied to undisclosed foreign lobbying

With DRUMPF adding two new top dogs to his campaign, look for manafort to resign shortly.

TOS.

Well DOLLS,

Looks like I was RIGHT ON THE MONEY, again, as usual. DRUMPFS campaign is in full meltdown mode. With Drumpf hiring Ex FOX NEWS rapist Roger Ailes, it shows how desperate the DRUMPF campaign it is to try and continue in the race.

Knowing full well ( despite the denials) that Manafort was involved in a major money laundering scheme in the Ukraine, today, Manafort resigns, only to face an international investigation into the money laundering from the Ukraine.

OOOPS...!

How you drumpf supporters think he has a shot at the white house is getting more laughable everyday. Manafort may be charged with serious crimes in the Ukraine and the United States after an investigation.

This TAINTS Drumpf worse than the garbage Drumpf has done to himself..

Manafort Resigns from Trump's Campaign

DRUMPF has turned the election into a national joke....!

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Landrieu: ‘I Want To Thank Mr. Trump for Coming to Louisiana,’ ‘I Hope’ Clinton and Obama Will Visit

On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Wolf,” former Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA), who is supporting Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, praised Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for coming to Louisiana during the floods there and “I hope Secretary Clinton will make her way down, I hope President Obama will make a visit.”

PSSST...

read up...

Trump Silent As Louisiana Governor Reveals Why Obama Hasn't Visited

newfie

How you drumpf supporters think he has a shot at the white house is getting more laughable everyday. Manafort may be charged with serious crimes in the Ukraine and the United States after an investigation.

This TAINTS Drumpf worse than the garbage Drumpf has done to himself..

Manafort Resigns from Trump's Campaign

DRUMPF has turned the election into a national joke....!

TOS.

just think in barely a year Trump has now held two of his people accountable for their actions , where Obama has covered up for his for 8 years. Real leadership at work in Trump