trump 2016

Sportello

codz2fboriix.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Mar 21, 2016 - Donald Trump really hates teleprompters .... "I've always said, if you run for president, you shouldn't be allowed to use teleprompters,"
upload_2016-8-31_21-18-27.jpeg

What Changed?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
AWESOME Mexican President makes DRUMPF pay for LUNCH!

Tells him ... "I will not pay for lunch"...

This, just before telling DRUMPF that Mexico will NOT pay for the wall.... only to watch DRUMPF uncomfortably stand at the podium and Say..."it didnt come up"...

What a DO-LT.

But even BETTER than DRUMPF looking like an uncomfortable boob at the podium, I have a question for you on this board who made such a big deal about the American Flag at the DNC convention....

Where is your OUTRAGE over DRUMPF standing at a press conference with the Mexican President where the stage was pretty standard, the mexican president stood at his podium with a GIANT Mexican Flag behind him, and there you had DRUMPF standing at a podium WITHOUT AN AMERICAN FLAG BEHIND HIM!!!

Come on Do-lts, where is the OUTRAGE!!!! Where are the ANTI AMERICAN sentiments?

This goes to show how LITTLE DRUMPF knows about foreign policy, or dignitary protocols... his people are just as stupid. Are we to believe there isnt an American Flag in Mexico that could have been used??? This guy is a complete idiot and only idiots would support such a buffoon.

November 8th cant come soon enough.

The day DRUMPF gets kicked to the curb will be a celebration like no other !

Come on people... dont be Hypocrites!! Call out DRUMPF for not using an American Flag or NEVER bring that up again on this board.

TOS.

newfie

AWESOME Mexican President makes DRUMPF pay for LUNCH!

Tells him ... "I will not pay for lunch"...

This, just before telling DRUMPF that Mexico will NOT pay for the wall.... only to watch DRUMPF uncomfortably stand at the podium and Say..."it didnt come up"...

What a DO-LT.

But even BETTER than DRUMPF looking like an uncomfortable boob at the podium, I have a question for you on this board who made such a big deal about the American Flag at the DNC convention....

Where is your OUTRAGE over DRUMPF standing at a press conference with the Mexican President where the stage was pretty standard, the mexican president stood at his podium with a GIANT Mexican Flag behind him, and there you had DRUMPF standing at a podium WITHOUT AN AMERICAN FLAG BEHIND HIM!!!

Come on Do-lts, where is the OUTRAGE!!!! Where are the ANTI AMERICAN sentiments?

This goes to show how LITTLE DRUMPF knows about foreign policy, or dignitary protocols... his people are just as stupid. Are we to believe there isnt an American Flag in Mexico that could have been used??? This guy is a complete idiot and only idiots would support such a buffoon.

November 8th cant come soon enough.

The day DRUMPF gets kicked to the curb will be a celebration like no other !

Come on people... dont be Hypocrites!! Call out DRUMPF for not using an American Flag or NEVER bring that up again on this board.

TOS.

you're not vey bright are you. trump cant have the flag on the podium with him in that setting until after November. you know what else is missing from that stage?
warning picture may not be appropriate for sane americans.

upload_2016-9-1_15-33-18.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS LYING, TRUMP MEANS BUSINESS ON IMMIGRATION | Howie Carr Show
This presidential campaign is all about immigration. So many of the intractable problems facing the nation – drugs, crime, welfare, economic malaise – stem from 50 years of disastrous illegal immigration, thank you very much Sen. Edward Moore Kennedy, whose name Trump never even mentioned last evening.

He didn’t have to, at least for those of us in Massachusetts. And how appropriate that two of the “angel moms” on stage at the end were the parents of Matthew Denice, killed by a drunken illegal alien from Ecuador in Milford a few years back.

Then-Gov. Deval Patrick couldn’t even remember Matthew Denice’s name. His senseless death was an “anecdote,” according to Deval. After all, it wasn’t the illegal alien’s fault, according to his taxpayer-paid psychologist. He “lacked the enzyme” to metabolize alcohol. I’m not making this up. This is the insane immigration system Hillary Clinton wants to make even worse.

He pointed out the fact that 23 nations refuse to accept their own deported criminal illegal aliens. The law says that the president shall – but may, but shall – cease issuing new visas to any nationals whose homelands refuse to accept repatriation of their own criminals.

These aren’t suggestions, these aren’t “alt-right” talking points. These are laws, mostly passed by Democrat majorities in Congress. How is it “racist” to demand that the nation’s laws be enforced?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you're not vey bright are you. trump cant have the flag on the podium with him in that setting until after November. you know what else is missing from that stage?
warning picture may not be appropriate for sane americans.

View attachment 94979

Baloney...

He could have used an American Flag and he should have.

To try and use "protocol" as an excuse is laughable. He went representing the Republican party, an entity of the United States, and he indicated he was discussing american Policy, so that makes him a psuedo spokesman or tentative representative of the USA.

He and his team FAILED the opportunity.

I call BULLCRAP on not only YOU but Trump as well.

Mitt Romney USED THE AMERICAN FLAG each and everytime he spoke while touring europe during the 2012 campaign and HE wasnt the president at the time either...

mitt1n-1-web.jpg

Of course, you dummies would make excuses for DRUMPF, because thats what you are programmed to do. What choice do you have?

I hope you are happy when you get waxed in November with a candidate unworthy of your time and efforts.

TOS.

newfie

Baloney...

He could have used an American Flag and he should have.

To try and use "protocol" as an excuse is laughable. He went representing the Republican party, an entity of the United States, and he indicated he was discussing american Policy, so that makes him a psuedo spokesman or tentative representative of the USA.

He and his team FAILED the opportunity.

I call BULLCRAP on not only YOU but Trump as well.

Mitt Romney USED THE AMERICAN FLAG each and everytime he spoke while touring europe during the 2012 campaign and HE wasnt the president at the time either...

mitt1n-1-web.jpg

Of course, you dummies would make excuses for DRUMPF, because thats what you are programmed to do. What choice do you have?

I hope you are happy when you get waxed in November with a candidate unworthy of your time and efforts.

TOS.

what you call and what is reality are once again two different worlds of reality. I don't understand why we have to educate you on such simple topics when the info is there to be found

Why Wasn’t There a U.S. Flag Behind Trump in Mexico?