trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Week of Trump Rallies Draws Over 26,000; Hundreds at 2 Clinton Events - Breitbart

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump saw many thousands of supporters gather at several rallies this week, far outpacing his opponent, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, who again cancelled one of her few campaign events.
A conservative estimate of those who attended Trump’s rallies added to those who attended his “America-First” energy plan presentation total over 26,000 for the week. That’s compared to the around 700 that gathered for Clinton events in Philadelphia and Orlando.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Week of Trump Rallies Draws Over 26,000; Hundreds at 2 Clinton Events - Breitbart

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump saw many thousands of supporters gather at several rallies this week, far outpacing his opponent, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, who again cancelled one of her few campaign events.
A conservative estimate of those who attended Trump’s rallies added to those who attended his “America-First” energy plan presentation total over 26,000 for the week. That’s compared to the around 700 that gathered for Clinton events in Philadelphia and Orlando.
There are really two reasons why I felt I could no longer represent Breitbart News to the best of my ability.
First and foremost, I didn't sign up to work for Trump's de facto super PAC. Those close to me know that for weeks, I have been considering ending my relationship with Breitbart because of how uncomfortable its support of Trump's presidential campaign made me.
Breitbart-Trump campaign ties: Why publicist quit (Opinion) - CNN.com

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
b5cb7f31314107837d6a43a37521065b.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There are really two reasons why I felt I could no longer represent Breitbart News to the best of my ability.
First and foremost, I didn't sign up to work for Trump's de facto super PAC. Those close to me know that for weeks, I have been considering ending my relationship with Breitbart because of how uncomfortable its support of Trump's presidential campaign made me.
Breitbart-Trump campaign ties: Why publicist quit (Opinion) - CNN.com

Talking to these people is like talking to your bowling ball. They will vote for Trump no matter what...because they are ignorant. Hillary is far from ideal, but Donald is a disaster.

klein

Für Meno :)
These are facts :
Canada is getting ready for NAFTA to be teared up.
Small populated Canada spends more on imports from the USA than the entire over 400 million populated EU !
We just had talks with China to negotiate a free trade agreement. Our lumber reps going there to sell it there.
Beef & Canola already approved.
EU free trade starting in March.
And the Trans Pacific free trade coming soon after.
If Trump has his way , the US will become like former East Germany !
No imports ! I was in East Berlin.
Good luck shopping when or if he gets in power !
He did say he'll add 100% to made in China goods.
Why not ?
The average American can afford to pay double for clothing and then be proud it's made in America!
Please no cross border shopping after you voted for him !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Talking to these people is like talking to your bowling ball. They will vote for Trump no matter what...because they are ignorant. Hillary is far from ideal, but Donald is a disaster.
Hillary talks about bring back the economy, but I thought Obama already did that ?
And why does she have to wait until 2017 to get her plans for other stuff into action ?
She has the support of the DNC today, so why can't she just do it now ?
Since this is the first elected job Trump is running for , just what do you base your assumption of him being a disaster on ?

klein

Oh and I got my dna results back. Most of my ancestors and newly known 2-4 cousins come from the South Eastern USA.
SC and Virginia mostly.
However I am 98% western European.

These are facts :
Canada is getting ready for NAFTA to be teared up.
Small populated Canada spends more on imports from the USA than the entire over 400 million populated EU !
We just had talks with China to negotiate a free trade agreement. Our lumber reps going there to sell it there.
Beef & Canola already approved.
EU free trade starting in March.
And the Trans Pacific free trade coming soon after.
If Trump has his way , the US will become like former East Germany !
No imports ! I was in East Berlin.
Good luck shopping when or if he gets in power !
He did say he'll add 100% to made in China goods.
Why not ?
The average American can afford to pay double for clothing and then be proud it's made in America!
Please no cross border shopping after you voted for him !
Why do Canadians drive to the states to buy our cheap goods?

klein

Shouldnt you may have noticed, our dollar is only worth 75 cents US now.
Americans are shopping here now , especially for used cars too !
If Canadians go south for shopping , mostly for beer , booze and cigs (that are taxed much higher here).
Check out amazon.ca.
You'll find bargains !
I got a whole 12 can pack of Campbells chicken noodle soup delivered free to my door for C$6.00. (US$ 4.50). Campbells chunky soups sell for 1.87 cdn. Or about 1.33US.

Shouldnt you may have noticed, our dollar is only worth 75 cents US now.
Americans are shopping here now , especially for used cars too !
If Canadians go south for shopping , mostly for beer , booze and cigs (that are taxed much higher here).
Check out amazon.ca.
You'll find bargains !
I got a whole 12 can pack of Campbells chicken noodle soup delivered free to my door for C$6.00. (US$ 4.50). Campbells chunky soups sell for 1.87 cdn. Or about 1.33US.
Not true, our outlet malls are 50+ % Canadians. Canadian holidays jumps to about 80%. Costco frequently runs out of milk. Costco checkers warn not to come on a Canadian holiday.