trump 2016

klein

Für Meno :)
So is Kinder surprise! Never got caught and if I were : I got it here at freaken Safeway!
Now , I'm on morphine , but prescription. They can't take those away !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
14516554_10155168014446393_4036766584581523882_n.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I love the paid no taxes argument. All of these people are :censored2: off about it and I'm over here like bravo Donald bravo. Well played sir.

You are also one of those that complains about the deficit, while applauding those that dont pay any taxes to pay that debt down.

this is one of the reasons why the electorate consists of those who would vote for Drumpf.

Werent you one of those people condemning GE for not paying taxes a few years ago with the rest of these nutballs?

Make up you mind.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You are also one of those "CLOWNS" that complains about the deficit, while applauding those that dont pay any taxes to pay that debt down.

this is one of the reasons why the electorate consists of idiots who would vote for Drumpf.

Werent you one of those people condemning GE for not paying taxes a few years ago with the rest of these nutballs?

Make up you mind.

TOS.
You have no idea what or who I am.

We have a spending problem not a
Revenue problem.

Highly unlikely I was against anyone not paying taxes.

I think a flat tax and a consumption tax is what we should have.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You have no idea what or who I am.

We have a spending problem not a
Revenue problem.

WAT?

Where do you think the money that is spent comes from? You will always have a spending problem if you dont have a revenue solution.

You cant have WARS without collecting taxes, you cannot govern a country without collecting taxes, you cant have a democracy if you dont collect taxes..

Maybe you think money just grows on trees at the white house?

Before REAGAN, we never had trillion dollar deficits. He was the FIRST to run up 3.7 trillion dollars in debt because he CUT TAXES and caused a REVENUE PROBLEM.

Maybe you just dont get that? Dunno.

OF course, you most likely support DRUMPF, because he says he will cut taxes for the rich 35%, like Reagan did, and in addition, cut taxes for small business and the middle class.

Somehow, with 20 trillion dollars in debt, you think this is a WISE IDEA? Right?

We dont have enough REVENUE already to pay down this debt, but it appears you think CUTTING the revenue that is short already to enrich the top 1% is a good idea, leaving that burden on the middle class to pay.

How a thought process like yours operates is just mind boggling.

People like DRUMPF, who pay zero taxes to the federal government on millions of dollars earned, doesnt make him smart, it makes him a burden on the middle class and future generations.

TOS.