trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey, TOS
Carter lead in the polls against Reagan all the way up to election day.
How did that turn out ?

If DRUMPF was a bad actor ( like reagan) then I would say he had a chance, but this isnt 1980 BABA. It isnt Dewey vs Truman either, Rather, its a maroon going up against Hillary Clinton.

A giant mismatch.

YOU, told us how DRUMPF would dominate in the second debate after getting the floor waxed with his fake hair in the first debate, but he choked and tonight, in the third debate, HE GOT WORKED over like a punching bag.

If you think or are willing to publicly embarrass yourself by telling us you thought he won the 3rd debate, then you really got some problems with reality.

Dont worry though, you only have 20 days until this laughing stock of a campaign crashes and burns the GOP to the ground.

Your welcome.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
14690846_10207085223681356_4802899445757871537_n.jpg

Chitown feeder

Hillary Clinton said illegals pay more in taxes than the rich. You *** they dont even have a social security number.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If DRUMPF was a bad actor ( like reagan) then I would say he had a chance, but this isnt 1980 BABA. It isnt Dewey vs Truman either, Rather, its a maroon going up against Hillary Clinton.

A giant mismatch.

YOU, told us how DRUMPF would dominate in the second debate after getting the floor waxed with his fake hair in the first debate, but he choked and tonight, in the third debate, HE GOT WORKED over like a punching bag.

If you think or are willing to publicly embarrass yourself by telling us you thought he won the 3rd debate, then you really got some problems with reality.

Dont worry though, you only have 20 days until this laughing stock of a campaign crashes and burns the GOP to the ground.

Your welcome.

TOS.
You and I were watching two very different debates last night.
Was yours shown in color ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hillary Clinton said illegals pay more in taxes than the rich. You *** they dont even have a social security number.

You dont understand that??

Doesnt surprise me. People in this country pay taxes on everything they BUY, and cannot legally deduct them because they are not filing taxes, Trump pays NO taxes whatsoever because he writes off ginormous losses from his failed businesses, and in turn, illegals pay more in TAXES than HE DOES.

Sheesh man, are you really this simple?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You and I were watching two very different debates last night.
Was yours shown in color ?

We did. You watched yours through rose colored filtered glasses and probably came with some form of hearing device to distort what DRUMPF said.

Its clear, DRUMPF is the laughing stock of the presidential Election and last nights debate performance is getting mocked all over the country.

I ask you, WHY, if you BELIEVE Drumpf is such a great candidate, does he only have two small newspapers in the country endorsing him?

He was almost the first candidate to recieve NOT A SINGLE endorsement until this week.

Of the hundreds of papers across this country, including all the right wing conservative papers, not a single one endorsed him and only two, small hometown papers have done so?

What do YOU know about Drumpf that THEY collectively dont?

I think you need to reassess your ability to choose a candidate, as you are siding with a sliver of american society with donald Drumpf.

Only a couple of weeks until Drumpf crashes and burns and takes down the GOP with him.

You can thank yourself.

TOS.

Sportello

Who can go to a Catholic charity event for children in their hometown and get booed?

Donald Trump.

At least we had Maria Bartiroma and her huge gloves.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We did. You watched yours through rose colored filtered glasses and probably came with some form of hearing device to distort what DRUMPF said.

Its clear, DRUMPF is the laughing stock of the presidential Election and last nights debate performance is getting mocked all over the country.

I ask you, WHY, if you BELIEVE Drumpf is such a great candidate, does he only have two small newspapers in the country endorsing him?

He was almost the first candidate to recieve NOT A SINGLE endorsement until this week.

Of the hundreds of papers across this country, including all the right wing conservative papers, not a single one endorsed him and only two, small hometown papers have done so?

What do YOU know about Drumpf that THEY collectively dont?

I think you need to reassess your ability to choose a candidate, as you are siding with a sliver of american society with donald Drumpf.

Only a couple of weeks until Drumpf crashes and burns and takes down the GOP with him.

You can thank yourself.

TOS.
The Donald won that debate .
Your girl was smiling when he talked about ISIS throwing gays off roof tops.
She had no answer when he asked her to return all the money collected from countries that abuse women.
In case you haven't noticed the printed newspaper days have past.
I don't read them anymore, since I caught them all repeating the same stories with the same spelling mistakes. If a reporter is going to put their own name on the byline at least they could do is proof read it first.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS, you must be ashamed of the DNC by now.
They paid for more people to attend a Trump rally then they paid for seat fillers at a Hillary rally.