trump 2016

rickyb

I went to UMass, not EU.
haha. i think my fav economist taught there richard d wolff.

alot of economists both right wing and left wing say the american economy is almost at a checkmate. and some of them also say american empire may be the fastest empire in history to come and go.

P

pickup

haha. i think my fav economist taught there richard d wolff.

alot of economists both right wing and left wing say the american economy is almost at a checkmate. and some of them also say american empire may be the fastest empire in history to come and go.

The last empire to come and go was the British empire or was it? Hint, who's that broad on all your money? What does that HMS stand for on all Canadian military boats? What does Royal in Royal Canadian Bank really mean?

rickyb

The last empire to come and go was the British empire or was it? Hint, who's that broad on all your money? What does that HMS stand for on all Canadian military boats? What does Royal in Royal Canadian Bank really mean?
yea i know the last empire before the americans was the british. and yea im sure canada's getting screwed by the americans and probably the brits too to this day

klein

Für Meno :)
A lot of Canadians crossing the border to vote?
Why would you say that ?
Many duo American-Canadian citizens have given up their American citizenship by now.
(Due to double taxation-paying here and in the US).
Besides, I do believe us up north are more conservative and money savers then you down south.
Every party we elect actually promises to balance the budget.
I highly doubt this new liberal government will keep its promise!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why would you say that ?
Many duo American-Canadian citizens have given up their American citizenship by now.
(Due to double taxation-paying here and in the US).
Besides, I do believe us up north are more conservative and money savers then you down south.
Every party we elect actually promises to balance the budget.
I highly doubt this new liberal government will keep its promise!

I was poking fun at your brother's insistence upon sticking his (your?) nose in our political affairs.

klein

I was poking fun at your brother's insistence upon sticking his (your?) nose in our political affairs.
As becoming "The leader of the Freeworld" I would think other free countries and their citizens have a small right to voice their opinion.
Besides , we do share the largest trade and border between 2 countries in the entire world!

P

pickup

As becoming "The leader of the Freeworld" I would think other free countries and their citizens have a small right to voice their opinion.
Besides , we do share the largest trade and border between 2 countries in the entire world!

Your country isn't free, it is ruled by the 2nd nastiest woman in the world. The 1st nastiest woman is trying to take over the one I am residing in.

klein

Your country isn't free, it is ruled by the 2nd nastiest woman in the world. The 1st nastiest woman is trying to take over the one I am residing in.
My mistake.
The Queen is the leader of the Freeworld.
Over 50 countries are in the commenwealth.