trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't write fairy tales.

if Hillary is elected not only will she be the first woman but the most corrupt individual this country has ever elected to that job.

lets see you honestly admit that point?

NO, I am not like YOU. I am not a parrot of the right wing unsubstantiated garbage. YOU on the other hand, simply believe what you hear vs what you actually know.

Hillary is clearly going to win, and you are definately not going to like it, but thats really too bad. History will be made, and the world will celebrate a woman being elected to the highest office in the land proving democracy really works in the United States.

Your FAIRY TALES of corruption and guilt only demonstrate your inability to be "HONEST" with YOURSELF.

Yes, you will vote for DRUMPF, and that cannot be helped, as DRUMPF attracts the lowest common denominators in this country.

Intelligence isnt something the typical vocal DRUMPF supporter can demonstrate. Its simply a fact.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rigging the Election – Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Involvement | Project Veritas Action

Part III of the undercover investigation dives further into the back room dealings of Democratic politics. It exposes prohibited communications between Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC and the non-profit organization Americans United for Change. And, it’s all disguised as a duck.
“In the end, it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States, who wanted ducks on the ground,” says Creamer in one of several exchanges. “So, by God, we would get ducks on the ground.”
It was earlier this year when people wearing Donald Duck costumes started showing up at Donald Trump events all over the country. Brad Woodhouse is the president of Americans United for Change (AUFC) and he worked with Robert Creamer, Scott Foval, and DNC Rapid Response Coordinator Aaron Black to launch their “Donald Ducks” campaign.
However, the originator of the Donald Ducks scheme was supposed to remain secret.

Robert Creamer goes on to add, “I was actually on a plane to go to London last week -- Christina Reynolds [Deputy Communications Director for Hillary for America] calls saying, ‘I have good news and bad news. The good news is the candidate would like to have a mascot following around the duck -- I mean, Trump.’”

Creamer then says, “If the future president wants ducks, we will put ducks on the ground.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
4ec519fa15f11b4672f4787f3882345f.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NO, I am not like YOU. I am not a parrot of the right wing unsubstantiated garbage. YOU on the other hand, simply believe what you hear vs what you actually know.

Hillary is clearly going to win, and you are definately not going to like it, but thats really too bad. History will be made, and the world will celebrate a woman being elected to the highest office in the land proving democracy really works in the United States.

Your FAIRY TALES of corruption and guilt only demonstrate your inability to be "HONEST" with YOURSELF.

Yes, you will vote for DRUMPF, and that cannot be helped, as DRUMPF attracts the lowest common denominators in this country.

Intelligence isnt something the typical vocal DRUMPF supporter can demonstrate. Its simply a fact.

TOS.
How can you say that Trump is unworthy of being Potus simply because the MSM is parading women who claim he sexually assaulted them decades ago without having any witnesses nor any actual proof.
Only a person of very lower morals would accept these women as being real just because the MSM told you that he is guilty.

W

What The Hawk?

The very fact that these woman are coming forward AFTER the allegations and not after he announced running for president shows how much the liberal media lies and how bad and far the Clinton campaign will go to keep him away. Except Hillary still supports a man who disrespected HER, WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT. People say we've had enough Bush's in the whitehouse? We also dont need another Clinton.

TOS.

TOS just never seems to get anything right...

Here is an old one just for fun...

newfie

The Hillary ones are about 5 times as long, I'll save the site some bandwidth by not posting it.
Let me summarize .

Donald is a successful businessman who's failures have at time lost some money.

Hillary is an unsuccessful political figure who's failures have lost many many lives .