trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
Not end as in no more. More like everything America is suppose to be about will be over. Or close to it. I didn't word it right.
Many of the Founders would have said that a long time ago. Personally, I think their idea of "how it should be" rather sucked.

W

What The Hawk?

Many of the Founders would have said that a long time ago. Personally, I think their idea of "how it should be" rather sucked.
More specifically talking about freedom. Its already happening. People with freedom of religion, speech, to bare arms will be taken away...etc.

MAKAVELI

More specifically talking about freedom. Its already happening. People with freedom of religion, speech, to bare arms will be taken away...etc.
You do realize the act of taking away freedoms is nothing new to the US. It's been happening for hundreds of years.;)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
b0a7334e1b390630c995278fd4374b2e.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
its pretty close now , let Hillary put that air cap in Syria and start that war with Russia.
when and how did conservatives become so wimpy when discussing Russia? I mean really, weren't you guys giving Obama crap for the "line in the sand"? Well, the US has also said Assad has to go. Or are you guys all cozy with Trump, Putin, and Assad all of a sudden? Very strange election year .

newfie

when and how did conservatives become so wimpy when discussing Russia? I mean really, weren't you guys giving Obama crap for the "line in the sand"? Well, the US has also said Assad has to go. Or are you guys all cozy with Trump, Putin, and Assad all of a sudden? Very strange election year .

Don't confuse strength with stupidity.

Syria is a hot mess where you need multiple scrore cards to tell the good guys from the bad guys.

bbsam

Staff member
Don't confuse strength with stupidity.

Syria is a hot mess where you need multiple scrore cards to tell the good guys from the bad guys.
Assad is a bad guy. Putin knows it.. He won't risk WWIII for that waste of human flesh

Last edited:

newfie

yea I wouldn't see Putin doing if for Assad either. I would see him challenging any
Air cap we try to impose and daring us to act on it.

Hillary will absolutely immerse us further into the Syria problem.

bbsam

Staff member
That's fine. Challenge the NFZ the US fires a couple warning shots, Putin decides to let Assad whither and die.

newfie

That's fine. Challenge the NFZ the US fires a couple warning shots, Putin decides to let Assad whither and die.

that's too easy. you're assuming the case that Putin would be fighting for Assad. Its never been about Assad. Its Putin cause and secondly that of Russia. His actions disrespecting our president and our military already shows he considers us weak.