trump 2016

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
NOT you obviously. The law and the constitution are only important to you when it comes to people you like, versus a standard for all americans.

Listen, nothing is going to stop Hillary from becoming president, and if you think for ONE second, that an email controversy will be enough for the majority of americans to switch to DRUMPF, then you are really dumber than you present yourself.

TOS.

Interesting how Trump is now praising the FBI. Also interesting that it isn't FBI policy to handle an investigation this way and that there might be a strong political case for a GOP FBI director to drop a bomb like this only 11 days before the election.

In the tit for tat world of politics, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a Trump sex tape or some other nuclear disaster rivaling the Billy Bush tape arriving soon.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Interesting how Trump is now praising the FBI. Also interesting that it isn't FBI policy to handle an investigation this way and that there might be a strong political case for a GOP FBI director to drop a bomb like this only 11 days before the election.

In the tit for tat world of politics, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a Trump sex tape or some other nuclear disaster rivaling the Billy Bush tape arriving soon.
Only a few days left in October.
Got to love them October surprises .

P

pickup

But not to worry, you only have a little more than a week until DRUMPF is wiped out in this election, and your time on this board wasting away, confirmed by a unanimous vote of the People Of the United States.

TOS.

UNANIMOUS??? Everyone's voting for Hilliarly? Not a single vote for Trump? Maybe you ought to consult your dictionary to determine what "unanimous" means.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When all the ballots are finally counted , TOS will be shocked .
After months of calling everyone else a loser and putting all of TOS' trust in the poll numbers as gospel , I see TOS going into full TDS.

dbDF15.png

newfie

Again, how many times does it take for you to understand that any LEAKED emails in any form, cannot be used in a criminal prosecution?

For a guy who pretends to understand the US Constitution and US Law, its amazing how you believe A N Y T H I N G released by wiki leaks can be used in a court of law..

That part is truly astounding.

Do they actually teach Civics 101 in the midwest education system?

TOS.

drip drip drip. time to pick a jail cell

Ms.PacMan

In the tit for tat world of politics

Save your energy everyone, I'll put the tin foil hat on myself but here's what I think.

I think the GOP did this on purpose to regain their party AND shut Trump up forever. With a 6% lead there is a lot of wiggle room for the GOP to smear Clinton without changing the outcome of the election. Most minds are made up regardless.

At the beginning of the week all we are hearing is RIGGED out of Trump. He's throwing his entire political party under the bus and jeopardizing their Senate seats. He's making a case that democracy doesn't exist in the US and calling for a civil war more or less.

Putin comes out 2 days ago and states he has not meddled in the election. That the US is not a banana republic and has fair elections.

Fri the GOP shames Trump into donating $10 million dollars of his own money to the RNC. Why? Because they are probably thinking :censored2: him, that's why and then (R) Chaffatz leaks the (R) Comey letter to the press.

So Trump supporters - How do you feel now? Do you feel like it's rigged? Do you feel like it's not going to be a close race? If he loses by just 2% would that incite you to civil war? I bet you answered no to all those questions.

Clinton supporters are now feeling like the election is rigged. But will they when she wins by a nose? The answer is no.

They have had those Weiner emails since August.

The GOP has brought everything back to level and silenced Trump. I predict that Clinton will win by a nose and the Republicans will use the next four years to get their :censored2: together.