trump 2016

Dr.Brownz

Very creative. I guess you don't see a difference. If Trump ever gets to remove someone's citizenship for burning a flag, you have a dictator on your hands.

I wonder if he'll relinquish power if he loses the 2020 election?

Yeah but obama drone striking people who were never proven guilty in countries we are not at war with is fine. Its fine if the blow up their familys too. Its all fine right? Obama isnt a war criminal right? (Yes bush is one too since I suspect you cant see past partisan bs)

Dr.Brownz

I wish people would defend the first amendment as passionately as they defend the second...
They do.
Then liberal idiots try to say it is either racist (just because) or that it doesn't matter because you cant yell fire in a crowded theater ( which they now compare to having a difference of opinions)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They do.
Then liberal idiots try to say it is either racist (just because) or that it doesn't matter because you cant yell fire in a crowded theater ( which they now compare to having a difference of opinions)

How about Donald lying today that the Russian hack was after the election?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Acknowledgement of the hack after the election .

Where is the remarks from The DNC stating that what was contained within the released emails was not true ?

bbsam

Staff member
Good Lord! I thought all this partisan bitchering would have toned down a bit by now.

Trump won and as disappointed as I am in that fact, this still brings a smile to my face:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Acknowledgement of the hack after the election .

Where is the remarks from The DNC stating that what was contained within the released emails was not true ?

I'm hoping Trump gets caught not only knowing about the hack, but being complicit in it. We already knew the RNC was aware and did nothing because it was siding Trump.

That's real integrity.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Keep hoping , snowflake.

Trump is a POS that would stoop to anything to win. Messing with our election system is treasonous. Amazing how none of you are disturbed that Putin wanted Trump to win.

Our President-Elect lied (once again) when he claimed there had been no hack prior to the election. Please note how quickly Paul Ryan chimed-in to say that there had been a clear and decisive victory for Trump. Really?

Let's say it is proven that Trump (or the RNC) colluded with Putin and Russia to tamper with our election process. That would mean an unfair election, and the results of it would be VOID.

Something for you people to think about.

Dumb.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump is a POS that would stoop to anything to win. Messing with our election system is treasonous. Amazing how none of you are disturbed that Putin wanted Trump to win.

Our President-Elect lied (once again) when he claimed there had been no hack prior to the election. Please note how quickly Paul Ryan chimed-in to say that there had been a clear and decisive victory for Trump. Really?

Let's say it is proven that Trump (or the RNC) colluded with Putin and Russia to tamper with our election process. That would mean an unfair election, and the results of it would be VOID.

Dumb.
You assume to much .

A sitting US Senator actually sent a letter to the USSR , asking for their help in throwing an election and nothing happened .

wkmac

I can only hope that Trump along with his democratic party detractors will delegitimate the Presidency and then with it, the State itself!

The idea makes me want to dance. ;)

In memoriam to Emma Goldman:

P

pickup

Dumb.

Oh well then nothing to worry about, RIGHT?

P

pickup

Dumb.

I found it more disturbing that Merkel wanted Hillary to win.

rickyb

cc: moreluck

Ralph Nader Retweeted
Public Citizen ‏@Public_Citizen 3h3 hours ago

Trump’s billionaire cabinet doesn’t reflect America and won’t work for America. These are plutocrats, not populists: http://tinyurl.com/onethirdwealth

Quartz, DemocracyIsForPeople, Democracy Awakening and 7 others
Cz0iS5wWEAA8Trg.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well bho had losers as his cabinet members , recall all the tax cheaters . Nearly 82% of his picks were only book smart .
So maybe Trump wants winners on his .
You know people who actually know what do to because they already have experience and were successful .

BrownArmy

Trumps' Presidency will have an asterisk next to his name.

Sorry folks, Russia dipped into the till. The voting machines weren't hacked, but the damage done by Russia's gift to Wikileaks is incalculable.

Meaning, it cannot be calculated how much Russian intervention changed the outcome of our election.

Trump will be the next President, that isn't in contest, but the circumstances are SUPAH shady, to say the least.

Yes, yes, Hillary was a shoddy candidate, but Hillary's shoddiness and Russian intervention are two disparate issues.

All of a sudden Republicans love Putin.

LMAO.

Glide09

why is everyone glossing over the fact that Hillary is the cause of all this? If she'd not been doing all this illegal stuff that was exposed costing her the election...this would be a blip on the radar...everyone would be praising her for winning...seems kinda bass-ackwards to me....kinda like that criminal that sued the homeowner for cutting himself on their window while he was breaking in...