trump 2016

wkmac

Not that I expect the democrats to challenge Sessions with any question at all on this issue, which makes them complicit in my view but I guess CONservative doesn't mean what conservative once did. Same is true of liberal as the democrats so clearly demonstrate these days. My hope now is that both republicans and democrats who didn't want, even fought against, limited state get the very "UNLIMITED" State they so well earned and deserve!

Jeff Sessions Loves Asset Forfeiture. Will Congress Grill Him at His Confirmation Hearing?

oldngray

nowhere special
84dbbfffbb5.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
[URL='http://gizmodo.com/the-website-of-donald-trumps-top-cyber-security-advisor-1791145791']The Website of Donald Trump's Cyber Security Advisor Is Insecure as Hell
[/URL]
On Thursday, Donald Trump’s transition team announced that Rudy Giuliani would be forming a cybersecurity team for the President-elect, citing the former New York City mayor’s 16 years of experience “providing security solutions in the private sector.” In all those years, however, it appears that Giuliani never checked the defenses of his own company’s website, giulianisecurity.com, which is a bona fide security nightmare.

Of course, it’s unlikely that Giuliani (who has, at best, a mostly profit-oriented understanding of cyber security) built the site himself. But it hardly inspires confidence in the man charged with organizing a team to “help the government plan to make us more secure.”