trump 2016

BrownArmy

How can anyone move on with all the negativity coming from the democrats ?

Don't remember you complaining about the negativity from Republicans when Obama got elected.

What an interesting narrative.

Trump won, so butt-hurt snowflake liberals should just step aside, shut up, and let Il Duce 'make America great again'?

Seems to me, Republicons and Trump supporters forget how much flack and opposition Obama received.

So, Democrats should shut up and get in line? Just like the Republicans did when Obama got elected? Lulz.

The irony here is delicious, from both sides.

When it's your guy, everything's ok, and everyone else is a (insert mad-libs derogatory adjective), but when it's not your guy, well then everyone else is a (insert mad-libs derogatory adjective).

Trump needs to be careful - he thinks he's in the clear vis-a-vis ethics, but if he doesn't do the right thing he'll be mired in ethics violations for his entire Presidency.

I don't know if people are telling him what he wants to hear, or if he just doesn't care, but he didn't have to run for President - now that he did, and he won, he needs to do the right thing and divorce himself from his businesses. No, his latest proposal does nothing of the sort - it's a joke.

Anything less will end up with a Trump Presidency saddled with endless lawsuits and endless questions about his motivations.

I love America and I want Trump to be the best President ever, but this looks like it's going to go south more and more everyday.

rickyb

theres and inteview with chris hedges and lee camp. chris says parts of republican and democrat establishment are coming after trump and they are working towards an impeachment.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
theres and inteview with chris hedges and lee camp. chris says parts of republican and democrat establishment are coming after trump and they are working towards an impeachment.

I agree. The GOP establishment wants Pence, and Trump is going to give them what they want. The taxes, Donald. Show them, or resign, which will probably be happening soon anyway.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Exactly what do you think Trump tax returns will reveal .
Oh, I know it will show the world that he gave more to charity than the entire Democratic National Party.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exactly what do you think Trump tax returns will reveal .
Oh, I know it will show the world that he gave more to charity than the entire Democratic National Party.
Does it matter what's in them?
He promised to release them.
So he should release them.
Why choose to be a liar?
Unless the alternative is worse.

bbsam

Staff member
I think that's been the game plan ever since Trump's nomination.

wkmac

I think that's been the game plan ever since Trump's nomination.

I tend to agree with your point and that is the most fascinating thing to watch in all of this. The other thing we should note is what happens to any outsider who comes in and isn't willing to play the game as everyone else. One doesn't have to agree with Trump or even like him to make note of that IMO. There is a message being sent to anyone thinking of running or to voters thinking anything other than maintaining the status quo. If Trump is doing anything, he may at the end of the day prove what many have been saying for decades and that is voting never changed anything and if it did, they would make it illegal.

One other quick note on this and that is look what the Democratic Party and the Clinton Machine did to Bernie Sanders or the GOP on the convention floor to Ron Paul and his delegates.

bbsam

Staff member
I tend to agree with your point and that is the most fascinating thing to watch in all of this. The other thing we should note is what happens to any outsider who comes in and isn't willing to play the game as everyone else. One doesn't have to agree with Trump or even like him to make note of that IMO. There is a message being sent to anyone thinking of running or to voters thinking anything other than maintaining the status quo. If Trump is doing anything, he may at the end of the day prove what many have been saying for decades and that is voting never changed anything and if it did, they would make it illegal.

One other quick note on this and that is look what the Democratic Party and the Clinton Machine did to Bernie Sanders or the GOP on the convention floor to Ron Paul and his delegates.
I agree.

But what the Democrats did to Sanders and what Republicans did to Paul (and what I think they will eventually do to Trump) really is justified. Sanders isn't a Democrat. Trump isn't a Republican. It really is their party and if people like Sanders and/or Trump want to build another (or several more) party (ies), I think we'd all be better off for it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Does it matter what's in them?
He promised to release them.
So he should release them.
Why choose to be a liar?
Unless the alternative is worse.

There is undoubtedly a gold mine of information on those returns, or he would have released them. What is there not to understand here?

He loved, he's lying, and he continues to lie... about everything.

Nothing to see here. Just accept it.

Umm. No.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There is undoubtedly a gold mine of information on those returns, or he would have released them. What is there not to understand here?

He loved, he's lying, and he continues to lie... about everything.

Nothing to see here. Just accept it.

Umm. No.
You see his tax returns were on the bed during the golden shower incident and got ruined .