trump 2016

newfie

Fred is a hard core Republican, but he spreads the wealth amongst both parties. In other words, he covers his bases.

It's always interesting seeing UPS unionized workers supporting the GOP, whose political platform is built on killing unions and strengthening the aristocracy.

Do you even realize what you're doing?

I've always thought the integrity of my belief system more important that blindly following a cause. I support some union issues and avoid others. I think the aristocracy and the unions will survive my misguided belief system. ..:)

newfie

A mysterious advocacy group is targeting Republican front runner Donald J. Trump in a new online attack ad, the Washington Free Beacon has learned exclusively.

The ad, produced by the outside spending group Golf Cart Veterans for Truth, takes aim at Trump over his alleged cheating habits on the golf course, as detailed in a recent Washington Post report.

Yet no one reports on any games played by the potus .

this is serious . if they start prosecuting cheating on a golf course we could all go to jail...:)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This was 2012:

Trump handled the birther question very poorly, like the fool that he is. How come the Trump supporters never point out that "self-made" successful businessman Trump started out with $400M from Dad, which is more like $1.5 B in today's dollars. Quite a head start.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All birther questions should be directed towards Hillary .
After all she was the first to bring up this subject .
And the first lawyer to ask the courts about it was one of her supporters .

moreluck

golden ticket member
If someone in a crowd says something.....they have a right to free speech don't they? We don't have to correct everyone just because we don't happen to agree......neither do any of the candidates.. People on this site spout lies every day.........and they call it free speech.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If someone in a crowd says something.....they have a right to free speech don't they? We don't have to correct everyone just because we don't happen to agree......neither do any of the candidates.. People on this site spout lies every day.........and they call it free speech.

Are you seriously defending the content of the question?

Trump clearly needed to take that opportunity to say something, much like McCain did in 2008. His silence spoke volumes.

oldngray

nowhere special

I agree. It is a reach for the media to jump on something a heckler said and not Trump. Seems signs of desperation to attack Trump any way possible. Funny though because both Democrat and Republican establishment don't like him and are both using every means possible to attack him.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree. It is a reach for the media to jump on something a heckler said and not Trump. Seems signs of desperation to attack Trump any way possible. Funny though because both Democrat and Republican establishment don't like him and are both using every means possible to attack him.

I knew it wouldn't take long for Mrs. Moreluck to chime in.

Trump should have rebuked the question and supported the President in his response, much like McCain did in 2008; instead, he stood there silently nodding as if in agreement with the question.

Trump's response was anything but presidential.

oldngray

nowhere special
I knew it wouldn't take long for Mrs. Moreluck to chime in.

Trump should have rebuked the question and supported the President in his response, much like McCain did in 2008; instead, he stood there silently nodding as if in agreement with the question.

Trump's response was anything but presidential.

Trump has absolutely no requirement to respond to a comment from the crowd. Which was very possibly a gotcha question from a plant. Why not require the same type of responses from Hillary or Obama if you deem it so important? Trump ignoring the comment is a non issue since he did neither support or rebuke.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Trump has absolutely no requirement to respond to a comment from the crowd. Which was very possibly a gotcha question from a plant. Why not require the same type of responses from Hillary or Obama if you deem it so important? Trump ignoring the comment is a non issue since he did neither support or rebuke.

This is the same man who had no problem telling the Spanish reporter to shut up and to go back to Univision.

Trump most certainly needed to respond. His silence spoke volumes about him as a person.

oldngray

nowhere special
He smirked as if in agreement with the content of the question.

Smirk or sneer are his natural expressions. He is not a very likeable person. I'm not a fan of his but he is still fun to watch. He does deserve fair coverage by the media and this was a minor event blown out of proportion.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Smirk or sneer are his natural expressions. He is not a very likeable person. I'm not a fan of his but he is still fun to watch. He does deserve fair coverage by the media and this was a minor event blown out of proportion.

This was much more than a "minor event blown out of proportion". This was an opportunity for him to show us what kind of man he truly he is. Unfortunately his silence did that for him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This was much more than a "minor event blown out of proportion". This was an opportunity for him to show us what kind of man he truly he is. Unfortunately his silence did that for him.
So you don't have to vote for him if he turns out to be the candidate. Happy Hillary to you!!