trump 2016

rickyb

You liberals do tend to preach to the uninformed.
im not a liberal and i do preach to the uninformed. but you can be redeemed

your on the wrong side of history. you would have been against democracy hundreds of years ago because it was a radical idea back then. you probably would have been in favor of slavery and feudalism as well.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's funny how people on the far left try to claim they are moderates. Their acquaintances are all leftists with similar views so they delude themselves into believing they are middle of the road.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
im not a liberal and i do preach to the uninformed. but you can be redeemed

your on the wrong side of history. you would have been against democracy hundreds of years ago because it was a radical idea back then. you probably would have been in favor of slavery and feudalism as well.
You are a liberal, whether you choose to admit it or not.

You walk like a liberal, talk like a liberal and you act like a liberal.

You are just a little more left wing than a majority of liberals.

And are you kidding, my people started democracy, and I would have fought with them.

They believed in the supremacy of the individual, hence the constitution and bill of rights.

Your people believe in the supremacy of the state.

Your people do better with dicatorships and royalty rule.

rickyb

this was the number 3 trending on my facebook.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/noam-chomsky-gop_us_56a66febe4b0d8cc109aec78?section=politics

“Today, the Republican Party has drifted off the rails,” Chomsky, a frequent critic of both parties, said in an interview Monday with The Huffington Post. “It’s become what the respected conservative political analysts Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein call ‘a radical insurgency’ that has pretty much abandoned parliamentary politics.”

The policies that the GOP presidential candidates and its representatives in Congress support, Chomsky argued, are in “abject service to private wealth and power,” despite “rhetorical posturing” of some, including House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.). GOP proposals would effectively raise taxes on lower-income Americans and reduce them for the wealthy.

oldngray

nowhere special
this was the number 3 trending on my facebook.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/noam-chomsky-gop_us_56a66febe4b0d8cc109aec78?section=politics

“Today, the Republican Party has drifted off the rails,” Chomsky, a frequent critic of both parties, said in an interview Monday with The Huffington Post. “It’s become what the respected conservative political analysts Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein call ‘a radical insurgency’ that has pretty much abandoned parliamentary politics.”

The policies that the GOP presidential candidates and its representatives in Congress support, Chomsky argued, are in “abject service to private wealth and power,” despite “rhetorical posturing” of some, including House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.). GOP proposals would effectively raise taxes on lower-income Americans and reduce them for the wealthy.

Do you have any thoughts of your own or just Chomsky's?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Were you born this way or dropped on your head from a 10 story building?
He admitted that Trump didn't say it and attributed it to one of Trump's aides.

And he could offer no proof that the aide ever said it either.

So he never said it.

Can't you understand it?