Trump and Smith ticket?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Word has it that she's getting a "Judge Judy" type show, as if we need another TV "judge". Sarah is a maroon, plain and simple, but she's smart enough to cash-in on the bigger morons who think she's got what it takes to be a leader.

Her political star has fallen from the sky.

It's not her "bigger morons" that I am focused on. :)

bacha29

It's a well known fact that in John McCain did indeed want Joe Lieberman who was also Al Gore's running mate to be his running mate as well. However, his handlers said to McCain " you will NOT have a pro choice independent Jew as your running mate". They then flew down and introduced to McCain his running mate, a dippy, woefully unqualified one term Alaska governor named Sara Palin who McCain had never even heard of let alone having met. Today I am still amazed that people actually pay big money to listen to that dingaling speak regarding matters with which she has little or no experience or in depth knowledge.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yawn. The sad thing is you so believe in corporate America you can't see how corporate exec's and Wall Street are working together to take advantage of all that 401k money coming in. Or maybe you do know. Everything done these days is to maximize profit to pay higher dividends so that Wall Street will buy as much stock as possible when dividends are due. The resulting surge in the stock price allows the exec's to make much more when they exercise their options. Ending Social Security in favor of private accounts will further enhance this process. One of the oldest sayings out there: follow the money. There's nothing new world orderish about it, as you said, we're just all getting played. And here at FedEx they wanted to participate in this while building up Ground so we employees were made to do without. We got screwed and you seem perfectly fine with it because you have no trouble taking Social Security away from seniors. Please don't talk about Christianity because Jesus would never approve of your greed and callousness. If you are here to try to discredit any critics of the company, hoping we'll go away to prevent any unsuspecting possible employee from finding out the truth about this company, you have failed.

I wouldn't dare try to discredit you because your conspiratorial nonsense speaks for itself. I'm halfway considering buying you a shortwave transmitter just so you can completely fulfill the stereotype.

59 Dano

Spot on Van. Dano was not born into poor families like you and I. We came from nothing, had nothing and therefore were projected to amount to nothing but despite having nothing to work with we moved forward as best we could. Keep in mind that his faith in corporate America and Fed Ex evidenced by his "I've got mine the rest of you can go to hell attitude" is unfailing. This in turn proves conclusively that he too has doubts as to what the future holds for him as well and with good reason because the growing political and economic instability in this nation has the clear potential to impact each and every one of us is in an unpleasant manner.

I've stocked up on tinfoil, if that tells you anything.

bacha29

Maybe so Denial, I mean Dano,but at least I don't have the interests of an entire nation and the safety of it's citizens on the line. Likewise you can throw all the insults and put downs you want at me and it doesn't bother me Why? Two reasons. First of all they are simply a testament to your own ignorance and secondly I love getting under your skin whenever I say something that conflicts with your brain washed allegiance and blind devotion to that damn company that you worship and it's president you idolize.

vantexan

I wouldn't dare try to discredit you because your conspiratorial nonsense speaks for itself. I'm halfway considering buying you a shortwave transmitter just so you can completely fulfill the stereotype.
What conspiracy? I listened to the annual meeting FedEx has with Wall Street the year Fred S talked about almost doubling profits. He referred to them as "our partners." It's a fact that Wall Street buys large blocks of stock just before dividends are due to collect the dividends. It's easy money. And the demand bumps up the price which makes more for exec's cashing in stock options. The bigger a company's profits, the more that can be paid in dividends, the more attractive that stock becomes, the more that is bought, the higher the price goes. Certainly you know about supply and demand? Of course I remember the one time awhile back when you said Wall Street buys stock to hold for price appreciation. What drives the price? Surely you are smart enough to understand this? No?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe so Denial, I mean Dano,but at least I don't have the interests of an entire nation and the safety of it's citizens on the line. Likewise you can throw all the insults and put downs you want at me and it doesn't bother me Why? Two reasons. First of all they are simply a testament to your own ignorance and secondly I love getting under your skin whenever I say something that conflicts with your brain washed allegiance and blind devotion to that damn company that you worship and it's president you idolize.

Denial 59 is absolutely devoted to worship of The Weasel.

59 Dano

If you think you get under my skin, you've vastly overestimated yourself.

Speaking of ignorance, I have expressed no devotion to the company and have never said much of anything, good or bad, about Fred S since I don't have much of an opinion of him one way or the other. Further, I've made it clear here on multiple occasions that FedEx Express is a job. Nothing more, nothing less. If a better opportunity presents itself, I'll leave Express. A job.

Additionally, I guess you missed the post where I went into some detail about my most important incident with the company and how it drove me to lose just about all the respect I had for those involved.

And from that, you get the idea that I put the company and the president on a pedestal. Go figure.

59 Dano

You miss the point. They go on and on about FOX News, never acknowledging the games the liberal media plays. Of course it's expected.

And she wasn't ready for it. That's on her. You can't go out there as "mama bear / pit bull" and then complain that they're being mean to you.

59 Dano

What conspiracy? I listened to the annual meeting FedEx has with Wall Street the year Fred S talked about almost doubling profits. He referred to them as "our partners." It's a fact that Wall Street buys large blocks of stock just before dividends are due to collect the dividends. It's easy money. And the demand bumps up the price which makes more for exec's cashing in stock options. The bigger a company's profits, the more that can be paid in dividends, the more attractive that stock becomes, the more that is bought, the higher the price goes. Certainly you know about supply and demand? Of course I remember the one time awhile back when you said Wall Street buys stock to hold for price appreciation. What drives the price? Surely you are smart enough to understand this? No?

Amazing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you think you get under my skin, you've vastly overestimated yourself.

Speaking of ignorance, I have expressed no devotion to the company and have never said much of anything, good or bad, about Fred S since I don't have much of an opinion of him one way or the other. Further, I've made it clear here on multiple occasions that FedEx Express is a job. Nothing more, nothing less. If a better opportunity presents itself, I'll leave Express. A job.

Additionally, I guess you missed the post where I went into some detail about my most important incident with the company and how it drove me to lose just about all the respect I had for those involved.

And from that, you get the idea that I put the company and the president on a pedestal. Go figure.

You are so full of it. Your "reality" posts were probably intended to provide you some minimal level of credibility, of which you have very little. As a big "bootstrapper", why haven't you gone on to bigger and better things? Where is your side business that demonstrates your entrepreneurial spirit?

You're anti-union, anti-employee and pure FedEx. Why oh why would any of us question your veracity?

As far as your attacks on van go, why can't you just agree to disagree? I have gone back and forth with van for years, and respect his opinions because he's obviously very bright. Yes, he's conflicted about the company, as are many others.

Please answer my question I posed earlier Mr. Christian. How do you square being a good Christian with managing (supposedly) for such a corrupt company that regularly ruins lives through it's dishonesty and cold, calculating Legal Department?

59 Dano

You are so full of it. Your "reality" posts were probably intended to provide you some minimal level of credibility, of which you have very little. As a big "bootstrapper", why haven't you gone on to bigger and better things? Where is your side business that demonstrates your entrepreneurial spirit?

Just because your posts are designed to meticulously manage an online identity that you've created for yourself doesn't mean that the rest of us are of the same cloth.

Please answer my question I posed earlier Mr. Christian. How do you square being a good Christian with managing (supposedly) for such a corrupt company that regularly ruins lives through it's dishonesty and cold, calculating Legal Department?

That moment where a guy who hates his employer, doesn't need the money, and refuses to quit demands that a Christian justify working for that same employer... wow.

bacha29

It's guys like you Denial who are what's wrong with today's Christianity. You confuse a faith with an ultra right wing conservative political agenda and while hiding behind that Christian mantle you use you that religion and it's parts of it's scripture to support your self righteousness.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just because your posts are designed to meticulously manage an online identity that you've created for yourself doesn't mean that the rest of us are of the same cloth.

That moment where a guy who hates his employer, doesn't need the money, and refuses to quit demands that a Christian justify working for that same employer... wow.

Oh, so you're a hypocrite because you condone what FedEx does.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's guys like you Denial who are what's wrong with today's Christianity. You confuse a faith with an ultra right wing conservative political agenda and while hiding behind that Christian mantle you use you that religion and it's parts of it's scripture to support your self righteousness.

Didn't you know the Right Wing owns righteousness?