Trump Says He Will Not Pursue a Clinton Investigation

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
If I wanted you to be banned, you would be banned. I think you are just trying to be provacative. I have always encouraged diversity here. Multiple points of view are always a good thing IMHO

Dr.Brownz

If I wanted you to be banned, you would be banned. I think you are just trying to be provacative. I have always encouraged diversity here. Multiple points of view are always a good thing IMHO

Nice. Are you getting off on that feeling of power? Justify allowing name calling all you want. bbsam tried to hide his insults and has not apologized

Dr.Brownz

I'm also willing to bet you disagree with my political opinions and that is why you will allow your mods to personally insult me.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm also willing to bet you disagree with my political opinions and that is why you will allow your mods to personally insult me.
Cheryl appears to be Libertarian and a little conservative.
I have never known her to be confrontational or a racist or just basically ignorant.
Maybe you have a point.

newfie

Yes. Political folks are up to some crazy crap. In fact, when a consulate is attacked and 4 Americans are killed and their security detail was supposed to be from a COVERT CIA BASE a few miles away, I absolutely want them lying their asses off. I want them playing that cover story loud and constant until things are cleaned up and moved out. There is no way in hell I want the Secretary of State standing up there and blabbing off at the mouth and getting CIA agents killed in the aftermath.

Of course, those who don't understand the Valerie Plame case might not be able to follow along due to some pretty dark partisan sun glasses.

you can buy lighter shades if you think yours are a touch too dark.

newfie

Cheryl appears to be Libertarian and a little conservative.
I have never known her to be confrontational or a racist or just basically ignorant.
Maybe you have a point.

Its been a long week, I may have to reread this one a few times to understand the context, you have a twisting mind my friend :)