Trump Says He Will Not Pursue a Clinton Investigation

newfie

That whole bengazi deal was a political attempt to discredit Hillary in her bid to be president.
Congrats because it helped to defeat her.
Now let the sleeping dawg lie.

the Benghazi deal was more then that. It once again shows the Hillary way of always either trying to hide something or giving the appearance of hiding something.

They clearly screwed up in protecting our people who requested help numerous times.
instead of owning up to their mistakes they create a fairy tale about a video.

the thing about this that to me is unforgivable is that they met with the family and blatantly fed them that video lie.
having the morals of an alley cat would be a step up for Hillary.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
the Benghazi deal was more then that. It once again shows the Hillary way of always either trying to hide something or giving the appearance of hiding something.

That's her modus operandi.

Who knows what she would be doing behind the scenes?

Same for Trump, when I think about it.

Dr.Brownz

W
should this be moved to the "tin foil" thread?

What happened then and why did Hildawg decide to lie and say a youtube video caused it?

Hilarious how you attempt to paint me as crazy for thinking politicos are up to shady :censored2:.

Back in 2004 I told people about how the nsa was collecting phone data. Everyone said I was a "conspiracy theorist" but now those same people claim the nsa doing that is fine because the fbi has been doing it forever. Weird how "conspiracy theories" become the norm in a very short time.

Dr.Brownz

That's her modus operandi.

Who knows what she would be doing behind the scenes?

Same for Trump, when I think about it.

Except Trump wouldn't blame American deaths on a youtube video. I feel like he'd bomb the :censored2: out of them.

I hope trump breaks as many laws as the presidents before him.

Remember how all those democrats and liberals protested about gw bushes use of drones but when obama does it it is cool? Obama was even allowed to tell jokes about drone bombing people. If trump or bush did that the sjw's would be up in arms but not for obama!!!

bbsam

Staff member
What happened then and why did Hildawg decide to lie and say a youtube video caused it?

Hilarious how you attempt to paint me as crazy for thinking politicos are up to shady :censored2:.

Back in 2004 I told people about how the nsa was collecting phone data. Everyone said I was a "conspiracy theorist" but now those same people claim the nsa doing that is fine because the fbi has been doing it forever. Weird how "conspiracy theories" become the norm in a very short time.

Yes. Political folks are up to some crazy crap. In fact, when a consulate is attacked and 4 Americans are killed and their security detail was supposed to be from a COVERT CIA BASE a few miles away, I absolutely want them lying their asses off. I want them playing that cover story loud and constant until things are cleaned up and moved out. There is no way in hell I want the Secretary of State standing up there and blabbing off at the mouth and getting CIA agents killed in the aftermath.

Of course, those who don't understand the Valerie Plame case might not be able to follow along due to some pretty dark partisan sun glasses.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
and you the trustee in the asylum?

you might want to save the insults for the end of your post so it get read on the premise there may be something worth reading in it. I see an insult I skip the rest.
Not really.

Last edited:

Dr.Brownz

Yes. Political folks are up to some crazy crap. In fact, when a consulate is attacked and 4 Americans are killed and their security detail was supposed to be from a COVERT CIA BASE a few miles away, I absolutely want them lying their asses off. I want them playing that cover story loud and constant until things are cleaned up and moved out. There is no way in hell I want the Secretary of State standing up there and blabbing off at the mouth and getting CIA agents killed in the aftermath.

Of course, those who don't understand the Valerie Plame case might not be able to follow along due to some pretty dark partisan sun glasses.

The Plame case has nothing to do with this. Why do you think clinton wanted those guys there with secret protection? Yeah probably cause hilary loves america not because of illegal gun running. Nope not that. United states government did the same thing all through latin america but its unfathomable now because its hilary and obama. You guys pay attention to politics every four years and believe you are very informed

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@Dr.Brownz @bbsam approved your posts before I read them. In what I have browsed through he has is not diminished or censored you. You try to be provacative. Maybe I missed something