Tucker to interview Putin

Thebrownblob

So you called me a Putin apologist because I pointed out they had peace talks, and it's a conspiracy theory that the West urged them not to make a deal?

Buddy, why don't you actually look into it rather than playing these silly games where you deny the talks even happened?

Yep
“Tucker: Sure, but you already said it. I didn't think you meant it is an insult because you already said correctly, it's been reported that Ukraine was prevented from negotiating a peace settlement by the former British Prime Minister acting on behalf of the Biden administration. So, of course they're a satellite. Big countries control small countries. That's not new. And that's why I asked about dealing directly with the Biden administration, which is making these decisions, not President Zelensky of Ukraine.”

I guess Tucker and Putin apologist and puppet.
Tucker Carlson is a Putin apologist lol

vantexan

So you called me a Putin apologist because I pointed out they had peace talks, and it's a conspiracy theory that the West urged them not to make a deal?

Buddy, why don't you actually look into it rather than playing these silly games where you deny the talks even happened?
All we've got so far is you saying Ukraine wanted to make peace but the U.S. wouldn't let them. That's a bit different than the talks happened.

vantexan

Yep
“Tucker: Sure, but you already said it. I didn't think you meant it is an insult because you already said correctly, it's been reported that Ukraine was prevented from negotiating a peace settlement by the former British Prime Minister acting on behalf of the Biden administration. So, of course they're a satellite. Big countries control small countries. That's not new. And that's why I asked about dealing directly with the Biden administration, which is making these decisions, not President Zelensky of Ukraine.”

I guess Tucker and Putin apologist and puppet.
Tucker Carlson is a Putin apologist lol
Putin apparently said "it's been reported". Well that certainly proves it.

Thebrownblob

Well, Tucker said it is correct. I guess that makes him a Putin apologist and crony so as usual, you’re wrong on this issue. But you can continue to throw a fit like you have for the last two days if you’d like.

I realize you like to think you’re correct about everything but in my opinion, you’re wrong about more things than you’re right about. it’s never stopped you from pretending you know everything and it’s not stopping you from throwing around some sort of ridiculous idea that anyone who says something against the Biden policy or questions lt is a Putin apologist it’s really quite sad and pathetic that you would stoop so low.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well, Tucker said it is correct. I guess that makes him a Putin apologist and crony so as usual, you’re wrong on this issue. But you can continue to throw a fit like you have for the last two days if you’d like.

I realize you like to think you’re correct about everything but in my opinion, you’re wrong about more things than you’re right about. it’s never stopped you from pretending you know everything and it’s not stopping you from throwing around some sort of ridiculous idea that anyone who says something is a Putin apologist it’s really quite sad and pathetic that you would stoop so low.
Quiet, you Putin Puppet

Thebrownblob

Quiet, you Putin Puppet
The problem is he’s trying to frame it like we don’t care about Ukrainian people fighting for their independence which is a complete lie. of course we care we just don’t want to fund the whole thing and we also realize they’re really not fighting for their independence. They are being used as puppets to a proxy war for our government and they will be cast overboard when usefulness becomes no more. from the very beginning This was going to end up with some sort of agreement that Russia keeps some of that territory, and everyone knows it.

vantexan

I realize you like to think you’re correct about everything but in my opinion, you’re wrong about more things than you’re right about. it’s never stopped you from pretending you know everything and it’s not stopping you from throwing around some sort of ridiculous idea that anyone who says something is a Putin apologist it’s really quite sad and pathetic that you would stoop so low.
Literally every time I disagree with you guys I'm throwing a fit, off my meds, a mental patient, etc. You know what has me riled? People who talk all day long about the evils of the government, how we must keep our guns in case we must fight our government, we must stop the invaders at the border, etc, etc, etc but when it comes down to it happening in another nation where civilians were/are getting slaughtered and they're standing up to a bigger, evil power we make excuses as to why they should be helped. I get it that's a Democratic administration and we don't trust them. I also remember when Bush was being ripped by the Democrats for sending troops into Iraq/Afghanistan. At the 2004 Republican convention Democrat Senator Zell Miller gave one of the most electrifying speeches ever about in time of war you support your president no matter the party. It's not our war, and Biden is an idiot, but the principle is still the same. If China was invading Russia and slaughtering civilians I'd side with Russia no matter how corrupt their government is. Put our money where our mouth is and support people trying to maintain their sovereignty and self determination. Because if the United States doesn't then the world is truly lost.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you find it problematic that you hadn't even heard of this reporting?

Do you think it's reasonable to have vehemently disagreed with it before you even bothered to review the reporting?

You tried to say they never even had peace talks. Then you called my opinion about why they were unsuccessful a conspiracy theory. Then you called me a Putin apologist.....

...all while knowing absolutely nothing about what you were talking about. Why such devotion to the narrative you've been fed?

vantexan

The problem is he’s trying to frame it like we don’t care about Ukrainian people fighting for their independence which is a complete lie. of course we care we just don’t want to fund the whole thing and we also realize they’re really not fighting for their independence. They are being used as puppets to a proxy war for our government and they will be cast overboard when usefulness becomes no more. from the very beginning This was going to end up with some sort of agreement that Russia keeps some of that territory, and everyone knows it.
I can't imagine why I would think that? Could it be people saying in the past that the Ukrainians are all Nazis and antisemitic? That they're totally corrupt and deserve what they're getting? That Ukraine isn't a real country and Ukrainians are really Russians who speak Russian? That it's the Ukrainians fault for the Russians invading and getting thousands killed?

vantexan

Do you find it problematic that you hadn't even heard of this reporting?

Do you think it's reasonable to have vehemently disagreed with it before you even bothered to review the reporting?

You tried to say they never even had peace talks. Then you called my opinion about why they were unsuccessful a conspiracy theory. Then you called me a Putin apologist.....

...all while knowing absolutely nothing about what you were talking about. Why such devotion to the narrative you've been fed?
Where did you hear it reported that convinced you that the U.S. kept Ukraine from negotiating peace? And I never said they didn't have peace talks. Widely reported that representatives met in Belarus if I remember right. I asked you when and where did the U.S. specifically tell Ukraine to not negotiate peace?

Thebrownblob

I can't imagine why I would think that? Could it be people saying in the past that the Ukrainians are all Nazis and antisemitic? That they're totally corrupt and deserve what they're getting? That Ukraine isn't a real country and Ukrainians are really Russians who speak Russian? That it's the Ukrainians fault for the Russians invading and getting thousands killed?
Can you imagine why I wouldn’t care about any of those things? It’s their fight, not mine.

Thebrownblob

Literally every time I disagree with you guys I'm throwing a fit, off my meds, a mental patient, etc. You know what has me riled? People who talk all day long about the evils of the government, how we must keep our guns in case we must fight our government, we must stop the invaders at the border, etc, etc, etc but when it comes down to it happening in another nation where civilians were/are getting slaughtered and they're standing up to a bigger, evil power we make excuses as to why they should be helped. I get it that's a Democratic administration and we don't trust them. I also remember when Bush was being ripped by the Democrats for sending troops into Iraq/Afghanistan. At the 2004 Republican convention Democrat Senator Zell Miller gave one of the most electrifying speeches ever about in time of war you support your president no matter the party. It's not our war, and Biden is an idiot, but the principle is still the same. If China was invading Russia and slaughtering civilians I'd side with Russia no matter how corrupt their government is. Put our money where our mouth is and support people trying to maintain their sovereignty and self determination. Because if the United States doesn't then the world is truly lost.

Because you are throwing a fit? And using liberal playbook to accuse people of things they are not true,. You can spout all the rest of the stuff you want in that long soliloquy, but those are the facts. It is truly sad and pathetic what you are doing. I don’t need to put my money anywhere except in my back pocket. Lol that might’ve been the dumbest comment you made yet. Ukraine has every right to defend themselves. They have no right to an endless supply of money and weapons from elsewhere that they are not paying for.