Tulsa, OK contact info

R3439234

Looking for contact information for the Tulsa, OK station. I have already spoke with HR. I am trying to contact a manager to explain my situation and try to get hired on. I was a seasonal who missed a day due to my wife going to the hospital. I was never called back and I have not been able to work there due to my wifes treatment schedules. I am desperately trying to get back in. Any help would be great. Please private message me.

tworavens

JuniorMember for 24 Years
Is this the phone number you called?

(405) 254-8401
5805 S 118TH EAST AVE
TULSA, OK 74146

That number may be for the customer counter. If you call it, ask them to connect you to the Center that you worked for; if you know the manager's name ask to connect to him.

It also might be worthwhile to go there in person and talk to a HR person, don't know whether a manager will speak with you in regard to getting hired, it's not really their responsibility.

R3439234

Thanks for the number. I have talked to both Hr reps on the phone and no luck. I will try talking to a manager and if that doesn't work I will just go up there. I just hope I don't have any issues with security.

R3439234

I got a hold of an Hr rep that said they would change my rehire status but I have to talk to the manager that coded me non-rehirable. I will continue trying and not give up till I get back in.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I got a hold of an Hr rep that said they would change my rehire status but I have to talk to the manager that coded me non-rehirable. I will continue trying and not give up till I get back in.
How to get rid of a caller ... monkey is back on your back.

hdtvtechno

You shouldn't have any issues with security.. so when you go tell you want to speak with the manager..and then just sign in as a "Vistor" the security guard will properbly ask to take your Driver's License or State ID until you Leave Sign-out

blackcircle

Why are you desperately trying to get back in? There's been drivers with 6-7 years getting bumped back to working part time doubles to get their hours.

As for a supervisors number, who was your supervisor? Load/Unload? What shift, Twilight/Preload? They're probably not going to pull any strings unless you worked your butt off, if you had worked your butt off you probably would have gotten a call back in the first place regardless of missing a day.

You're probably better off looking for another job. If you need a number that badly I can try to get one for you next week.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The OP broke the unwritten rule of never calling in during Peak. He is now trying to get back in and is understandably having a very difficult time in doing so. I also agree that he needs to move on.

blackcircle

The OP broke the unwritten rule of never calling in during Peak. He is now trying to get back in and is understandably having a very difficult time in doing so. I also agree that he needs to move on.

I started during peak a few years ago and I think I called in, then again I was unloading 3 or 4 45ft trailers before break. Last years peak wasn't really a peak...

Plus the sups here let people be late or absent without repercussion, that way if you file grievances they come back at you with your attendance :peaceful: Not that a seasonal employee is in the union or anything though...

I found the preload numbers if that was your shift, 918-254-8513 for the preload office and 918-254-8520 for the tower. You'll probably want to ask for Jimmy.

Hey if you get rehired you can start during this coming peak!!! :devil3: