U.S. Constitution

P

pickup

Moreluck, again you inflate the reality of california.

Today, the cheapest gas in southern california is hovering around $3.65 cents a gallon. You can find this anywhere today. If you subtract the TAXES that Arnold Swarzenegger imposed on californians, you need to take off .72 cents in taxes.

That makes the real cost of unleaded fuel in california 2.93 cents right now.

If you remove the other "fees" that are being charged on a gallon of gas by cities, the real cost of unleaded per gallon could be as low as $2.50 cents a gallon.

Taxes are not a product of President Obama in california. Thanks to your republican governor, taxes on a gallon of gas has to continually climb to maintain a certain dollar amount in revenue.

You want to complain? blame the republicans.

Peace

TOS

If you were so upset with Swarzenegger, then I suggest you should have ran in that recall election. After all you're such a genus, you would have convinced the people that you were their natural born leader. Right? But wait you didn't run , you had your chance and didn't take it so SHADDUP!

newfie

If you were so upset with Swarzenegger, then I suggest you should have ran in that recall election. After all you're such a genus, you would have convinced the people that you were their natural born leader. Right? But wait you didn't run , you had your chance and didn't take it so SHADDUP!

the country bumpkin would have to buy a tie and some shoes to run.

tourists24

The Constitution either gave us the gov't we have or it completely failed to prevent it!
The Constitution itself didn't give us the govt we have. If followed, it would be a totally different country. If it were followed the size of our government levels would be flip flopped. Individual states would have much more control over its guidance and the federal government should only have the actual powers afforded it by that Constitution. Not anything resembling what we actually have now... :( But the people in charge have failed to prevent it I suppose

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
...and Trump will violate the Constitution by banning all muslim entry into the US.

Yet if he is the republican nominee you would vote for him.

tourists24

So it's OK for your parties POTUS to violate the Constitution but when the other parties does you are all up in arms.

HYPOCRISY.
If you are ok with Obama's use of his most recent orders, then you should have no problem with Trump doing it, or any other future President for that matter.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If you are ok with Obama's use of his most recent orders, then you should have no problem with Trump doing it, or any other future President for that matter.
I'm not OK with any POTUS violating their oath of office. Didn't vote for Obama and will certainly not be voting for Trump.