U.S. Constitution

bbsam

Staff member
Strangely though, I don't think Trump's supporters EXPECT him to DO any of this. I bet would tell you he can't or that it's downright unconstitutional. So Trump (the nonpolitician) is basically getting a pass from supporters for doing what politicians do--lie. Why? Because they like to hear the lies told in simple, single syllable, dumbed down words and phrases, not because they believe them any more than if a career politician uttered them. It's a shiny new Jackass movie with a new start and the same juvenile pranks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So it's OK for your parties POTUS to violate the Constitution but when the other parties does you are all up in arms.

HYPOCRISY.
The constitution is not violated by exec. orders.....BUT exec. orders that violate the constitution is what Obama tries to do.....over stepping his power. If you don't get it, too bad, sucks to be you.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The constitution is not violated by exec. orders.....BUT exec. orders that violate the constitution is what Obama tries to do.....over stepping his power. If you don't get it, too bad, sucks to be you.
I must apologize. I didn't know you were a Constitutional scholar.

Think I will still wait for the supreme court to decide when, where and by whom the Constitution was violated.

newfie

I must apologize. I didn't know you were a Constitutional scholar.

Think I will still wait for the supreme court to decide when, where and by whom the Constitution was violated.

but i'm sure you would support her right to believe the constitution was violated by the president?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Constitution,,, Schmonstitution,,, he'll have a pen and a phone and he will determine what its constitutional with his administration right?
Judging from the last 20 or so presidencies, yes, you're right.
Trump's problem is he's running to win a primary, and IF he gets the nomination, the crap that's been spewing from his mouth is going to bite him in the ass in the general election.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But that crap spewing from his mouth makes all the runners respond .
It's like he's the goal that all the other runners are trying to get past .
No one else can gather the crowds like he does . And with those crowds comes support , it has been reported that he could take 20% of the dems with him .
Compare his crowds to hillary's staged events , where people are jammed together to make it appear that the crowd is larger and where news reporters are kept roped off from her .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No one else can gather the crowds like he does . And with those crowds comes support , it has been reported that he could take 20% of the dems with him .
Compare his crowds to hillary's staged events , where people are jammed together to make it appear that the crowd is larger and where news reporters are kept roped off from her .

Reported by WHO exactly? Some right wing blog? There isnt a single democrat who takes Trumps side on any position. Trump is that anomaly that can motivate the midwestern ignorant white base and those that shirt tail those people.

His "crowds" are still less than Hillary and Bernie, but more than any GOP candidate can muster. Romney and the RNC had to photo shop crowds into rallies just to make it appear like people were supporting him.

Trumps crowds are pure white, middle and old aged people whose ears are pinned back by the false claims of the right wing. 40% of trumps supporters believe the president is a muslim, another 35% believe he was born in Kenya.

These numbers reflect the ignorance of his supporters.

Like a side show, Trump is "mirroring" Adolph Hitlers style of campaigning. After all, Trump had all of Hitlers books as a favorite read according to his ex wife.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...is-bed-according-to-his-ex-wife-a6765391.html

You people are just too silly to understand what the attraction is..

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
serveimage

serveimage

Sorry the only Clinton that brings in the big crowds is this one
serveimage

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Have any pictures taken recently , you know in cold weather .
That really shows who your true supporters are , people willing to wait hours in the freezing cold for a chance to hear someone speak .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No one else can gather the crowds like he does .
Like I said, it's still the primaries. The crowds aren't normal voters. Most people don't care enough to get involved with the process this early.