UFC fANS

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by jumpman23, Mar 14, 2014.

1. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Anybody watching the Hendricks and Lawler fight sat night? Who u got and how and what round?

2. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

Johnny 2rd TKO Via GNP.

3. undies

undies Active Member

Can't count out Lawler...that experience will come in handy. Also the weight cut Hendricks went through may have hurt him.

4. Returntosender

5. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Ronda Rousey took care of business (again) last night.

6. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

No one is gonna beat Rouse til she gets lazy... and that may be a while

7. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Your probably right but she better have a little more head movement if shes going to use more standup, needs to tuck that chin lil bit. She got caught with a couple more punches than usual but her standup looked much improved though. Just getting to a better all around fighter really. Meisha Tate up next rematch and after that fight she will either fight Cyborg or rematch with Cat Zingano.

8. tourists24

Everyone wants to see Cyborg but that may not happen any time soon. Zingano and Tate are the two best out there and they're nowhere close yet. Women's 135 is gonna have to get a lot more quality fighters before it gets interesting

9. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Be hard for Cyborg to make weight for real but I think Ronda crushes her even if she can make 135, shes probably off the juice now so she will probably get whooped lol.

10. tourists24

Rousey is too far ahead of her time. Women mma still needs numbers. It's why it's limited right now. I'd love to see her fight some dudes... maybe Mighty Mouse?

11. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Yeah Dana White is riding Rondas shirt tail all the way to the bank lol. Definitely need some more weight classes and more fighters.

12. Returntosender

Rousey and Mayweather should be interesting. They talk trash to each other.

13. Jones

I guess Rousey got lazy, cuz she got absolutely rocked last night. Holly Holms dropped her like a sack of potatoes.

[​IMG]

14. Returntosender

I didn't see fight. From what i read. Rousey got sloppy, she should have played to judo strengths. Instead exchanging with a striker.

15. Jones

Rousey couldn't keep her on the ground, Holly broke out fairly easy. Really Rousey looked totally unprepared and Holms pretty much beat her like a drum, it wasn't a close fight.

16. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Rousey never fought anybody that was actually an outstanding athlete. She never fought anybody with great hands, good foot movement, and had alot of patience like boxers do. She looked like she was out of shape too gassing out early late in round 1. I called it, i figured she would have mad problems with this chick lol.

17. rod

rod retired and happy

I wonder how many millions the rematch will bring in?

18. Jones

Totally agree on the out of shape part, she looked she'd been spending to much time hitting the talk shows and not enough time training.

19. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

That was my thought too. She spent too much time acting like a celebrity. And starting believing too much of her own hype about how invincible she was.

20. hyena

hyena I shut down BC

I just hope she comes back from this. It seems like when they get ko'd its all over. I hate seeing the top fighters lose .I remember watching Chuck Liddell , Rich Franklin, Matt Hughes, Tim Silvia , it sucked seeing them all fall