Unfair Production Standards

kingOFchester

Where can I get one of the stickers that says
Unfair
Production
Standards

Probably from the same group that negotiated a contract, on our behalf, that allows UPS to set Unfair Production Standards.

So we were given stickers that we are NOT allowed to wear due to the contract that the union negotiated on our behalf. I heard we really hurt UPS by the stickers. Managemnt is running scared. I even saw a sticker on the bathroom wall. UPS had to have it removed. We know how to kick them where it hurts!! Next week the union is going to really ramp things up and pass out lollipops.

Just_another_day_at_work

Probably from the same group that negotiated a contract, on our behalf, that allows UPS to set Unfair Production Standards.

So we were given stickers that we are NOT allowed to wear due to the contract that the union negotiated on our behalf. I heard we really hurt UPS by the stickers. Managemnt is running scared. I even saw a sticker on the bathroom wall. UPS had to have it removed. We know how to kick them where it hurts!! Next week the union is going to really ramp things up and pass out lollipops.
One of our sup wore it for a while on her back without knowing it. :bigsmile2:

stink219

What a friggin joke! Management should be going on strike! having to deal with union employees is horrible! They have little to no work ethic, and don't have to have any accountability because the adult babysitters club (union) will protect them. Pathetic.

Hey Upser08, you are obviously in management, let me guess your real issue. Only 2 reasons people go into management, 1. They can't do the job. or 2. Getting a few bucks extra for doing less work.
Let's not forget people, there are ONLY 2 ways UPS makes money, delivering and picking up boxes. So unless you do that at UPS, you really don't do :censored2: and are a waste of money to the company.

Upser08

Re: Riding with drivers.
After reading thousands of posts about people bitching and complaining about how unfair they are treated it makes me wonder why they continue to work for this great company? I am a pt sup. I unloaded for three months and then was promoted. I have taken the ft test and done the panel interview and am now in the pool to be promoted to full time management. I will then become the hub manager, then the division manager, then the district manager and so on and so forth. With each promotion my pay will almost triple and I will retire a millionaire. UPS sounds good to me! Whiners get out of the way.

804brown

After reading thousands of posts about people bitching and complaining about how unfair they are treated it makes me wonder why they continue to work for this great company? I am a pt sup. I unloaded for three months and then was promoted. I have taken the ft test and done the panel interview and am now in the pool to be promoted to full time management. I will then become the hub manager, then the division manager, then the district manager and so on and so forth. With each promotion my pay will almost triple and I will retire a millionaire. UPS sounds good to me! Whiners get out of the way.

LOL!! You must be a P/T comedy writer too!! You were promoted??? LOL!! You mean you decided to go over to the other side. Nice move. LOL. You seem to have your entire life planned out. Good luck with that!!

A

anonymous6

you unloaded for 3 months and then was suckered into a demotion.

in 28 years I have learned the REAL reasons people go into management. they can't do our job, don't like hard physical work, have inferiority complexes, hate the world and want to make everyone as miserable as they are, hungry for power, was bullied in school , have daddy or mommy issues, or finally ....are of high intelligence and want to make a difference and help the people and company prosper. ( a low % at ups )

Re-Raise

Boy are you in for a surprise.. ha ha

BBAG the management version..

Upser08

Come on sissys 1200 pph is nothing! 1 pkg every 3 seconds! I think counting to three is probably the hardest part for you weaklings!