Union forcing dues on employee

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's so good at parcel we don't even need to file. They just give us everything we want.
62039041.jpg

Teacher

Guys you're missing the point here.

The man had Bills to pay and needs his money.
Don't need the money. Just do not agree with the way Teamsters is being run. I do not wish to support them. If I came to work at a union workplace things would be different. I went to work at overnite a non Union company. I guess you guys are right it's time to go to another non Union truckline

T

Turdferguson

I wear grey for less pay. Yes I work for freight and I was doing my job before the union came in to be a yes ma'am to ups and let them do what they want. Do not and will not support it. In my contract the union has done nothing but let the company do what they want to do. Give me a good strong contract get rid of out LHD drivers, contract drivers, ect and put us all to work like they should.....then we'll talk!

If you don't want to pay dues to be in the union who cares what you have to say. Get bent you scab

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't need the money. Just do not agree with the way Teamsters is being run. I do not wish to support them. If I came to work at a union workplace things would be different. I went to work at overnite a non Union company. I guess you guys are right it's time to go to another non Union truckline
Or man up and run for steward. That's what I would do. Or better yet BA.

T

Turdferguson

giphy.gif

BrownBrokeDown

You gripe in 1 post that their not upholding seniority by letting PTers work before you, then you say you dont want a union job???

I agree get bent and go somewhere else.

Scab and a Troll

tourists24

That's a great idea...

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Head for the mountains, Scaberella McScaberson!

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1441923919.257176.jpg

How did I know just pay your dues was coming. I have the right to not pay dues. Attorney.....yes I said attorney. He is a national right to work attorney at that. I contacted my local union and they said if you work you pay dues. I said no I have a choice and she told me no you do not. Ummmm as I said before I live in a right to work state!
Troll