Union forcing dues on employee

I wear grey for less pay. Yes I work for freight and I was doing my job before the union came in to be a yes ma'am to ups and let them do what they want. Do not and will not support it. In my contract the union has done nothing but let the company do what they want to do. Give me a good strong contract get rid of out LHD drivers, contract drivers, ect and put us all to work like they should.....then we'll talk!
You make 28 dollars an hour driving for ups freight and you don't like the union. You ar a lost cause.

Coalminer2005

Been at freight for 10 years and I am 3rd from bottom of seniority list. So I sit at home waiting to be called into work every day when they have already worked a part time employee in front of a full time employee. My seniority gets violated on a regular basis and I never ask for a thing from the union. I am not going to because I have chose not to join. I do not feel like I am using any services the union is offering. I do not ask for handouts.
Poor thing. FedEx is hiring. You should go there. No Union. Lousy pay and benefits.

Don't need the money. Just do not agree with the way Teamsters is being run. I do not wish to support them. If I came to work at a union workplace things would be different. I went to work at overnite a non Union company. I guess you guys are right it's time to go to another non Union truckline
So when management is up your ass what are u gonna do then? Run for your steward? Rofl lmfao. Join the union or become management. If you don't like the TEAMSTERS

image.jpg
Touchdown biaoch

clean hairy

Guess that means if he breaks a tooth, he will NOT present his Union provided dental benefits, but will pay the uninsured rate for services?
By not joining, he can only complain about leadership, as a member, he is given a voice in the ability to vote and be counted in making changes in leadership.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Thanks guys. To most of you I can get more mature answers out of my 5 year old! Lol

So you come on here complaining about the union, refuse to be involved in the union and its grievance procedures yet you want everything changed to benefit you without paying for it?

Oh ok.

I think you're a good candidate for an office position.
Seriously guys like you are why corporations are having a field day with workers.

Oh and.....

Scab. Seriously go to fedex scabby scab scab.