Union is done

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Just because people can see through Fred's motivation doesn't mean they are following Hoffa, people can have opinions and not be forced onto a side! Old guard is literally your favorite two words to describe anyone who doesn't agree with you...

That's not true. I call people Old Guard who follow and support Hoffa/Hall and/or their ideas.

Upstate and I never agree on much, but he is not Old Guard. He is a ME-STER. All about him. He doesn't give a crap about anyone else unless they are helping Upstate in some way.

jaker

trolling
Why are guys even talking about this , you know what it will take to change unions or to get rid of the bad reps

It will take us as a whole to unite and vote to get what needs to be done and we all know we do not have the voting power like we should

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not that at all. The IBT took away our rights to vote and we are not going to roll over.Not sure of what the outcome Is going to be? But its not over yet! Not taking my ball and going home. taking my ball and going elsewhere!
250 drivers walked out for ups violating the contract. The IBT took away thousands of our brothers and sisters' votes (and thus their voices).That is total BS...give em hell!

Steward773

There is an old quote that pops into my head that sums it all up....."If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem".

ncupser82

Not that at all. The IBT took away our rights to vote and we are not going to roll over.Not sure of what the outcome Is going to be? But its not over yet! Not taking my ball and going home. taking my ball and going elsewhere!
And if and when new leadership comes my opinion of the union will not change...I won't be anymore a teamster then than I am now....that's what makes us teamsters and that's been my point all along!

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You totally missed my point! But I'm not surprised that you are one of those ra-ra-ra hate the government types!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Do you ever tire of being wrong.

I don't hate the government. What part of my post said that?