Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804 STRONG GIVE THE TIME TO FIX THE MESS TIM AND JIM AND PETE LEFT.
Tim once tried to debate me. He looked like an idiot I have as told after the encounter. I got a lot of you won. I love as never very impressed. Now he cleans toilet. Atta boy[/QUOTE]
TIM YELLED AT A STEWARDS MEETING THREE YEARS AGO AND I QUOTE I WON AND YOU GOT MY FAT ASS FOR ANOTHER THREE YEARS SO GET OVER IT. I'M SO GLAD I WON'T HEAR FROM HIM THIS YEAR.

Did ts show up....or did he quit on all the members of 804?
Yes TIM was there looking sad. Tim was given the stewardship for the six porters in his dept. He's also running a slate for convention delegates against our newly elected board. The MEMBERS will show Tim that we have had enough of his horrible tactics. TIM COULDN'T YOU TELL BY THE TURN OUT AT YOUR MEETING ON THE 13TH OF FEBRUARY THAT NO ONE WANTS YOU. YOU SHOULD JUST RETIRE.

truckinaround

Looks like Eddie & crew just gave the candy store away. They let the company let guys with only two year go into the feeder department and bypass guys with more time. And they said it was ok. Way to go Eddie and crew. What's nexts? Give the company the keys to the union hall. Or did Tim do that for you.

truckinaround

Don't be so sure Tim will lose! 804 strong only won by 50 votes that's nothing. And after letting the company let guys in the feeder department with only two years I would never vote for 804 give the store away again that's Eddie and crew. And if Liam don't show up it's a lock for the fat man Smelly Tim. And if Liam show up Tim may still win the election. But let's look at the real facts! Liam won't be around in three years and Tim will get all those votes back and Eddie and company will be losing votes in the nexts three years so they will difinitely by back on the trucks. Amen

Last edited:

truckinaround

Should you lose your Seniority? Never that is all we got. That is way this new board must go. And when I say go I mean voted out of office. Two months and they became a company Union all ready. They are taking orders from the company and the international who is in bed with the company they forgot where they came from. Danny B. And Wally W. And Eddie must of gave the company the ok to put guys in the feeder dept with no seniority who have a tractor trailer license all ready so the company could save money by not paying to get the top guys training and a class 1 license. By the way it course about Six thousand dollars a man.