Union Politics - IRB busts the Ohio Confrence of Teamsters

10 point

Only sissys can't have som kind of device in their ear. I have about $450 invested in good Bluetooths and wind is the least of my problems. It started at 6. Excuses excuses. I don't buy it. Every part timer isn't in central states. Every 22.3 that is has a ear piece in just like the part timers. Apathy is the reason for not listening for most.
Some shops don't allow cell usage and I guess the rest are all apathetic and sissies.

I said I cldnt hear anything much over the wind and add diesel racket.

I wanted to hear it and sent the link to many retired Teamsters.

Never mind. Everyone's situation is just like yours and the rest of us are sub par.
There's no use arguing. It's a waste of a great weekend...for me anyway.

Some shops don't allow cell usage and I guess the rest are all apathetic and sissies.

I said I cldnt hear anything much over the wind and add diesel racket.

I wanted to hear it and sent the link to many retired Teamsters.

Never mind. Everyone's situation is just like yours and the rest of us are sub par.
There's no use arguing. It's a waste of a great weekend...for me anyway.
Anyone that is a driver is alowed to have a Bluetooth in their ear per the contract. Most inside workers in most operations are allowed to have one as well. Excuses are like a Good very one has one.

10 point

Anyone that is a driver is alowed to have a Bluetooth in their ear per the contract. Most inside workers in most operations are allowed to have one as well. Excuses are like a Good very one has one.
The point I was trying to make is that not every Teamster affected by cuts and interested in the town hall meeting works at UPS or drives for a living.

Some companies forbid cell phone usage regardless of the laws allowing it with hands free devices.

I didn't know there was a link to review the meeting until you posted it. Thanks.
Have a good weekend.

The point I was trying to make is that not every Teamster affected by cuts and interested in the town hall meeting works at UPS or drives for a living.

Some companies forbid cell phone usage regardless of the laws allowing it with hands free devices.

I didn't know there was a link to review the meeting until you posted it. Thanks.
Have a good weekend.
Not in my local.

You're welcome.