Union Politics - The Ohio Conference of Teamsters has been put in Trusteeship!!!

I wasn't talking to you, but the retraction I was referring to would be by the Cincinnati newspaper that 5habits questioned as a credible source.
Sorry if the 5 syllable words confuse you.

Maybe you should sit quietly while the adults have a conversation.
Oh are you going to go back to that defense again. Th I'm smarter than you defense and here you go back to punctation and five syllable words. If you want to open that up so be it. No wonder you lost three times. People probably can't stand that trait in you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Oh are you going to go back to that defense again. Th I'm smarter than you defense and here you go back to punctation and five syllable words. If you want to open that up so be it. No wonder you lost three times. People probably can't stand that trait in you.
It was no defense, you just obviously didn't understand.
But hey, hang in there.

5habits100

I printed it out, 3 hole punched it, and placed it in a binder for easy reading.
Somebody else has it right now, but I could put you on the waiting list if you like?
I don't need the 3 hole punch version. Its not just the 59 pages there are several exhibits that go with it.

5habits100

He must have had a bad day yesterday. His better than everyone doesn't work in the local so he tries it on here.

Still don't work

Well we know you have two faces.
Yea I'm getting them both this morning. Now he's going back the the guy with the doctorate in English and labor law. Whatever I don't expect that much from him anyway. His republican buddy is a guy I stay away from for a reason. That reason n has been reaffirmed. Lol

10 point

Your transparency in this matter is the same. You always go and do the same thing yourself.
Words are cheap.
I wish you and SF and your families well and much prosperity.
That's how I truly feel.

It's too bad this "message board" is used as a weapon of hate and degradation.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Seriously. Is this what it always defaults to when people don't agree?

When we run out of facts the fiction starts. Petty.
They are on a ship that is sinking.

They will do anything to keep and hold on to power.

And when they lose, they will pull a STINK, and disapear for months, then come back with new identities, and new smack talk.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Do we have representation during this time?

Absolutely. Nothing to worry about.

I'm not putting down people in that post. We all live with the choices we make and no one else. Time will tell and November 2016 can't come fast enough for "some".

Wishing.... is just that.

TDU lost a (marginally) valuable tool, when Sandy had to bail.

Tim S. and company can't win. They know that.

I'm not going after anyone and I am sure Mr bug doesn't need your support or cheer leading.

Stand-up Teamsters support each other.

Cheer leading ? Nope.

Thats called mutual respect.

It's readily apparent, that doesn't happen in your world.

Wonder why ? ;)

-Bug-