Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

The Silent Bang

Someone requested these numbers ....
407.png

251.png

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Not bad. Good work by the 407 Hoffa crew.
I thought SO got 1500 from 251 in 2 days wide load? Still pretty good.
25 got a lot for themselves.
Did I say 251 got them? Recheck. I said OB qualified in 3 days. But you and your group are used to coming up with lies, unproven accusations and bs.
The 251 numbers I believe were collected in an hour at UPS. How did you guys do in 25 today?

804brown

Tim was never in package son.. Why must I always school you?
Actually, Tim was in package from 1979 til Ron brought him to Washington to organize Overnite. When Hoffa took over, he went back to his old building and took the porter's job. Yes ,when he was elected in 2009, his title was Porter.

anHOURover

Actually, Tim was in package from 1979 til Ron brought him to Washington to organize Overnite. When Hoffa took over, he went back to his old building and took the porter's job. Yes ,when he was elected in 2009, his title was Porter.
Thanks brother for correcting me Good to know Tim has done multiple jobs at ups.

You have reported numerous posts on this site, making you a rat/snitch in your book.
Care to deny it?
I report no posts. I want nothing from moderators or @cheryl in this department. People can say whatever they want whenever they want. I'm not reporting anything. I used to have my personal identity taken down about five times a day sometimes if that's what you are referring to but I told @cheryl I don't care anymore. What does it matter. People can do as they please. I don't post on the clock. I don't post work pics and I say nothing demeaning to anyone's nationality race religion sex or creed. I am a by the book driver a adequate steward and father man and husband. I am loyal to my friends and fight like hell to give my members all I have and then some.