Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

Evil

But it is a contest of endorsement, PK was a champion for Hoffa and now he isn't. He showed up to the delegates meeting on Friday looking "shocked and stupid" and why do you think that is? Maybe because he knew he didn't even try to collect signatures for Hoffa. I heard a rank and file members did all the work without the help of any BA's from 952

View attachment 49840
For those who don't know what this is it's a tally of the number of signatures collected from LU952. 136 signatures out of 8,333 members or 1.63 percent of the membership

What did PK say to his fellow brothers?

The Silent Bang

You know i have the PDF showing national totals and that number (over 130,000) isn't very accurate. But hey the spin doctors at the IBT sure make it look convincing don't they ?? ha ha ha ha!!

What local are you from wide load and how about you lead-belly since you (lead-B) say you were losing sleep getting signatures, let me look up your local to see just how well you did!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You know i have the PDF showing national totals and that number (over 130,000) isn't very accurate. But hey the spin doctors at the IBT sure make it look convincing don't they ?? ha ha ha ha!!

What local are you from wide load and how about you lead-belly since you (lead-B) say you were losing sleep getting signatures, let me look up your local to see just how well you did!
Local 25

The Silent Bang

Impressive! Wish we had that kind of support here in the west coast here at 952.
But that goes to show the that the leadership at LU25 does work for the members.
LU25.png

He never ran away from a fight. Unlike you, abandoning ship on 250 drivers. He did your job for you. You should thank your lucky stars.
You know Sean went in there like he'd been there before and owned that place with hall. Tim probably showed up and was like my guys are going back to work. That's going to make me look bad. Damn.

804brown

He never ran away from a fight. Unlike you, abandoning ship on 250 drivers. He did your job for you. You should thank your lucky stars.
You call mobilizing the rank and file and mobilizing the local politicians and community groups "abandoning ship"?? Funny it looks like it was hard work. And maybe Tim couldn't just walk in that building and just get them back. But that is because he is NOT in their pockets like the previous president was. He did not have to sell out other members to get those 250 back. He tried something different and it worked. The only person "abandoned" was the person who was responsible for the whole incident: that lonely man on a pole....Liam.

wide load

You call mobilizing the rank and file and mobilizing the local politicians and community groups "abandoning ship"?? Funny it looks like it was hard work. And maybe Tim couldn't just walk in that building and just get them back. But that is because he is NOT in their pockets like the previous president was. He did not have to sell out other members to get those 250 back. He tried something different and it worked. The only person "abandoned" was the person who was responsible for the whole incident: that lonely man on a pole....Liam.
Your right! Can't argue that! Tim couldn't just walk in there and get the jobs back, that's why Hall and O'Brien did it for him. Tim wanted the cameras in front of his face first. Sorry you can't see it. TDU and Dave L emailed him and told him what to do. Make some noise! Not to help members, but to attract attention nation wide for your international campaign. You didn't care about those people. 250 steppingstone stop further your political agenda. Grassroots my astronaut. More like a grub worm to me! Better yet, a slug!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Your right! Can't argue that! Tim couldn't just walk in there and get the jobs back, that's why Hall and O did it for him. Tim wanted the cameras in front of his face first. Sorry you can't see it. TDU and Dave L emailed him and told him what to do. Make some noise! Not to help members, but to attract attention nation wide for your international campaign. You didn't care about those people. 250 steppingstone stop further your political agenda. Grassroots my astronaut. More like a grub worm to me! Better yet, a slug!
You spin and twist other people's posts.

He never said anyone but Tim got those 250 jobs back.

But you can't crow about the truth, so you MAKE UP fake stories to try and make your Old Guard look competent.

It's not working out that we'll in this election cycle.

Your lies have gotten old.

The Silent Bang

What do you think of that guy you guys picked up on the Angles Murphy?
I'm not an angels fan, you keep trying to derail my post by asking about the Angels... I posted a question to you did you miss it ???? In case you did let me ask you again... What local are you from? You claim you were out there losing sleep to get all these signatures for the Hoffa campaign, i want to see just how good your local did..

Your right! Can't argue that! Tim couldn't just walk in there and get the jobs back, that's why Hall and O did it for him. Tim wanted the cameras in front of his face first. Sorry you can't see it. TDU and Dave L emailed him and told him what to do. Make some noise! Not to help members, but to attract attention nation wide for your international campaign. You didn't care about those people. 250 steppingstone stop further your political agenda. Grassroots my astronaut. More like a grub worm to me! Better yet, a slug!
Damn wide he walked right into that door. And I don't mean Tim because he just couldn't fit into that door. The guy who originally got fired Reyes says hall got them all back to work. That says it all. Somehow he don't like Tim either.

wide load

You spin and twist other people's posts.

He never said anyone but Tim got those 250 jobs back.

But you can't crow about the truth, so you MAKE UP fake stories to try and make your Old Guard look competent.

It's not working out that we'll in this election cycle.

Your lies have gotten old.
Go suck a hat

I'm not an angels fan, you keep trying to derail my post by asking about the Angels... I posted a question to you did you miss it ???? In case you did let me ask you again... What local are you from? You claim you were out there losing sleep to get all these signatures for the Hoffa campaign, i want to see just how good your local did..
I'm not allowed to say. It's a TOS violation (@cheryl). And I dont need any trouble from my favorite girl. Sorry you are out of luck.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
You like nfl? What do you think about a team coming back to LA? I'd like to see the Chargers come back to LA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 123