Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

Did you attend spelling class in grammar school?
You are correct though about UPS.
Freight hates Hoffa and Hall
UPS Freight hates Hoffa and Hall
Retirees in Failing Teamster pension plans hate Hoffa and Hall
Construction Teamsters hate Hoffa and Hall
Warehouse Teamsters hate Hoffa and Hall
Public sector Teamsters hate Hoffa and Hall

I think you get the picture by now but most importantly.....
UPS Teamsters hate Hoffa and Hall
If you ever want to meet me next June just pm me next year.

10 point

You forgot some airlines and their mechanics.

804brown

You forgot some airlines and their mechanics.
Sounds like the perfect storm. All crafts in the Intl seem to hate Hoffa/Hall and their opponents are forming a broad coalition to challenge them. I know it is difficult to dethrone an incumbent but Tim and 10 of his rank and file brothers took on a well-entrenched E/B 6 yrs ago and shocked the establishment Teamster world.

Sounds like the perfect storm. All crafts in the Intl seem to hate Hoffa/Hall and their opponents are forming a broad coalition to challenge them. I know it is difficult to dethrone an incumbent but Tim and 10 of his rank and file brothers took on a well-entrenched E/B 6 yrs ago and shocked the establishment Teamster world.
Let me know how this works out for you after the election. I'm betting you will be crying conspiracy after you lose.

WeDon'tForget

They got there 10,000 signatures for the region it's not the election yet Einstein.
You're obviously dodging the point of my post. Patrick K and the rest of the local leadership specifically did nothing to contribute to the 10,000+ signatures you're are claiming Hoffa and Hall received. A local with close to 9000 members could not even get 200 signatures for your heros. How do you feel about that? You are the guy that has supported PK and his leadership numerous times on this site. Jokes on you

You're obviously dodging the point of my post. Patrick K and the rest of the local leadership specifically did nothing to contribute to the 10,000+ signatures you're are claiming Hoffa and Hall received. A local with close to 9000 members could not even get 200 signatures for your heros. How do you feel about that? You are the guy that has supported PK and his leadership numerous times on this site. Jokes on you
Dude who cares. They already got their signatures. It's not a contest of signatures. Is this your first rodeo?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

You think so? Wait till you see your fat boy is back in package. He will quit.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!

This week while collecting signatures at Budweiser in Gardena for the Teamsters United Slate we ran into 986 staff. They were upset Patrick K and his staff had not collected one signature. Someone said that he had been in contact with Fred Z and they said they knew. The same guy said that Kelly was so worried about 952 being trusteed that he wasn't returning anyones calls and that Hoffa is done with him.

Does that mean Hoffa is gonna agree with the IRB to place it into trusteeship?

The Silent Bang

Dude who cares. They already got their signatures. It's not a contest of signatures. Is this your first rodeo?
But it is a contest of endorsement, PK was a champion for Hoffa and now he isn't. He showed up to the delegates meeting on Friday looking "shocked and stupid" and why do you think that is? Maybe because he knew he didn't even try to collect signatures for Hoffa. I heard a rank and file members did all the work without the help of any BA's from 952

local952.png

For those who don't know what this is it's a tally of the number of signatures collected from LU952. 136 signatures out of 8,333 members or 1.63 percent of the membership

Last edited:
But it is a contest of endorsement, PK was a champion for Hoffa and now he isn't. He showed up to the delegates meeting on Friday looking "shocked and stupid" and why do you think that is? Maybe because he knew he didn't even try to collect signatures for Hoffa. I heard a rank and file members did all the work without the help of any BA's from 952

View attachment 49840
For those who don't know what this is it's a tally of the number of signatures collected from LU952. 136 signatures out of 8,333 members or 1.63 percent of the membership
I don't know what to tell you bag. He doesn't look like a friend of Hoffa. That's your side of the world. I could care less.

The Silent Bang

I don't know what to tell you bag. He doesn't look like a friend of Hoffa. That's your side of the world. I could care less.
I'm glad we finally agree on something lead.
But if you really didn't care then you wouldn't keep posting on threads concerning "my side of the world" now would you.

I'm glad we finally agree on something lead.
But if you really didn't care then you wouldn't keep posting on threads concerning "my side of the world" now would you.
Bag don't take this the wrong way when I say I could care less. Even though I do really care very little about it I'm everywhere. So I have to follow it and watch what's going on.