Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Z will bring a lot of votes into this slate. I know and respect Tim. He ACTUALLY worked at Ups, a union job. He wasn't a corporate lawyer for Kroger. His first union job wasn't legal council for local 707. If it turns out to be hoffa/hall or hall/O, Sylvester/Z has my vote

Sent using BrownCafe App
Timmy!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My Teamcare is really good insurance. I appreciate it very much.

The only complaints I've heard so far....

Are from members, that don't have a regular physician.

They relied on going to the "emergency room" for every minor thing.

It scares some people, to be confronted by Medical Professionals.

Reason being.... it will explained.... the pitfalls of their lifestyle.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not everyone has a MIT degree like you.
The only complaints I've heard so far....

Are from members, that don't have a regular physician.

They relied on going to the "emergency room" for every minor thing.

It scares some people, to be confronted by Medical Professionals.

Reason being.... it will explained.... the pitfalls of their lifestyle.

-Bug-

Then you obviously aren't on the front line.
I hear plenty, including today.
I will be spending some time this weekend trying to help him figure out why his wife's mammography wasn't covered.

Mark my words, it will only get worse after the General Election in the summer of 2016.

I will be spending some time this weekend trying to help him figure out why his wife's mammography wasn't covered.

Mark my words, it will only get worse after the General Election in the summer of 2016.
We have had very little to no complaints. There is easily a thousand part timers in my local and the consensus is good.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A revolution is a bit extreme but I understand your point. I believe we need a revolution to take our Union back from the career politicians and the businessman who currently run our Union. We need a blue collar leader who wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. One who bleed,sweat and cried on the docks or truck. Someone who truly understands the plight of the blue collar working man in this country. Someone who is reminded of their years working for the man every time he bends his knees or arches his back. That would be a true Teamster leader

This is 2015, not 1955. While I do agree that we need a leader who has "been there, done that", this leader also needs to have the business acumen necessary to deal with a multi-billion dollar corporation.

5habits100

You don't need to spend any time trying to help him figure it out. He or his wife can make a phone call. Never mind tell him I just helped him out also.

upschuck

My wife's mammographies are covered.

My wife got her gallbladder taken out and it was all covered. We might have got a bill for 8bucks but she called them and it went away. Big money.