United Parcel "no more Service"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
What dont you comprehend about UPS DONT CARE? Nothing is going to change with them. Their mentality of WE'RE BIGGER THAN LIFE attitude aint going to change. They run everything like garbage for a buck, thats the new way the company is run lol.
Whoever gave me a red x is a peckerhead lol. Thats just the brutal honest truth. Ask any driver on here if you dont believe that statement.

T

Turdferguson

It's fine. I know it's nothing but jokes to most of you on here anyhow. Judging by the replies I have read in other posts here, it's probably a good idea to switch carriers.
Good luck then, because the other carriers never have problems. Until they do. Good luck

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's fine. I know it's nothing but jokes to most of you on here anyhow. Judging by the replies I have read in other posts here, it's probably a good idea to switch carriers.

You're going to base your decisions on the thoughts of people on an anonymous Internet chat forum? I do hope that you are not the CEO.

T

Turdferguson

Who has made a joke to you? Usually this thread would have been derailed five times by now

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Dont come on here if they want the absolute truth on things. If they want lies then they can call the 1 800 number or call corporate lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It will be a cold day in hell before II recognize Missouri.
TTKU

Will this help?

upload_2015-11-18_19-11-53.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.