United Way

Sixth Punch Sense

During our daily PCM they have been harping that we have been over allowed leaving the building/geofence. Saying we have 10 minutes to get past the geofence after start time. Today they spent 15 minutes during PCM on how important our United Way giving is. Even had a guest speaker.

👊👦

snarts

So what is the deal with this charity? I know UPS doesn't give a :censored2: about anything unless it has to do with profits. Do they use it as a tax write off?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
During our daily PCM they have been harping that we have been over allowed leaving the building/geofence. Saying we have 10 minutes to get past the geofence after start time. Today they spent 15 minutes during PCM on how important our United Way giving is. Even had a guest speaker.

👊👦
They made us listen to Democrat politicians in the morning. Late air? Who cares

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
UW can beg all they want. Aint giving jack :censored2: to make their crooked CEO richer. I don't give a damn about ups or their stupid public relations scams. Let's see how much Swizzle donates out of her millions.

542thruNthru

We have preferred parking for anyone who donates over $1000. I told anyone that would listen, stay as far away as possible from any drivers you see park over there, they may be completely insane, stupid, or both.
We have something like that as well. Forget the amount though.

PT Car Washer

We have preferred parking for anyone who donates over $1000. I told anyone that would listen, stay as far away as possible from any drivers you see park over there, they may be completely insane, stupid, or both.
We used to have that until a few years ago. It was always management parking spots.