Unreal

brownedout

TO UP STATE NYER, How do you know so much? you are so full of it everything and any thing that could happen always seem to be somone you know.you always seem to know everything can you tell us how to get rid of black clouds because ther seems to be one over your center ill donate 50 dollars to a charity if you will not post for 7 days that way you can take time to read most of your b s in the past you had (some) good advise but most was unreal. if you want me to donate let us at brown cafe no then we will start the clock...
To upstatenyupser: How do you know so much? You are so full of it. Everything and anything that could happen always seems to happen to someone you know. You always seem to know everything. Can you tell us how to get rid of black clouds, because their seems to be some over your center? I'll donate 50 dollars to a charity if you will not post for 7 days. That way you can take the time to read most of your b s. In the past you had some good advice, but most was not. If you want me to donate, let us know at brown cafe, then we can start the clock.

menotyou

bella amicizia
TO UP STATE NYER, How do you know so much? you are so full of it everything and any thing that could happen always seem to be somone you know.you always seem to know everything can you tell us how to get rid of black clouds because ther seems to be one over your center ill donate 50 dollars to a charity if you will not post for 7 days that way you can take time to read most of your b s in the past you had (some) good advise but most was unreal. if you want me to donate let us at brown cafe no then we will start the clock...

To upstatenyupser: How do you know so much? You are so full of it. Everything and anything that could happen always seems to happen to someone you know. You always seem to know everything. Can you tell us how to get rid of black clouds, because their seems to be some over your center? I'll donate 50 dollars to a charity if you will not post for 7 days. That way you can take the time to read most of your b s. In the past you had some good advice, but most was not. If you want me to donate, let us know at brown cafe, then we can start the clock.
:winks:

menotyou

bella amicizia
It's like a chain letter. Lets keep it going. I am starting to like rocketman, for some reason. Maybe, because he is finally seeing the light. Maybe. One can always hope.

brownedout

It's like a chain letter. Lets keep it going. I am starting to like rocketman, for some reason. Maybe, because he is finally seeing the light. Maybe. One can always hope.
Trish, read posts 40-42, was only playing along with sats. game. Trying to correct the post. Absolutely do not agree with the content of said post. You and Dave have an issue or even issues and I will stay out of, and away from those. I did notice you "reached out" to him recently. Class move. You both bring alot to every discussion. Hope your recovery continues, be well.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Trish, read posts 40-42, was only playing along with sats. game. Trying to correct the post. Absolutely do not agree with the content of said post. You and Dave have an issue or even issues and I will stay out of, and away from those. I did notice you "reached out" to him recently. Class move. You both bring alot to every discussion. Hope your recovery continues, be well.
I thought the sarcasm was dripping off my post. I'm sorry you didn't see it. As far as Dave, well, not worth a thought. Thank you for the kind thoughts. I am trying to get as strong as I can before surgery,.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
:happy-very:
I will give $100 to charity.-( in the name of the winner)-
All one has to do is correctly point out all the grammatical and spelling errors in the above post.
Extra points will be given to anyone that can explain why it was posted.

You are usually very observant and see the subtleties of an artist at work.
I respect rocket man's efforts and style and he can break onetwothreefourfive grammarsjustlikethat

One day in the future, after he cuts off his left ear, you will begin to understand the greatness you missed.

buffalo bill is defunct
how do you like your wildeyed boy now Mr Sat

satellitedriver

You are usually very observant and see the subtleties of an artist at work.
I respect rocket man's efforts and style and he can break onetwothreefourfive grammarsjustlikethat

One day in the future, after he cuts off his left ear, you will begin to understand the greatness you missed.

buffalo bill is defunct
how do you like your wildeyed boy now Mr Sat
Ah, one must wait for fame, to appear.
Van Gogh lost a lobe, not an ear.
Gauguin was to blame,
but, Van Gogh got the fame.

I do observe stars at night,
and it is not a blurry sight.
The Bowie reference to "Space Oddity" was observed.
The credits to "space boy" were not deserved.

How in the hell
did Buffalo Bill get thrown into the mix?

satellitedriver

Google "ee cummings Buffalo Bill"

The first time I ran across one of rocket man's posts, it reminded me of ee cummings style.
OK, now I get it.
I never really cared for ee's works.
The only time I read his work is when I was forced to by my teachers.
At least, ee put deliberate thought into the style and subject matter he was writing about.

brown bomber

brown bomber
We have a couple of drivers that go home at least once a week if not several times, even now. :dont_know:I have no idea how that get enough hours in to get pension credit, especially since those drivers rarely work more than 8 hrs when they do work.

PS. I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks.
:bigsmile2:
hey V........enjoy your time of, along w/ your wedding........God Bless, hope everything goes well.....Tim

What'dyabringmetoday???

I don't have a problem with FTers going home as it lets the casuals work. What I do have a problem with is mgt allowing them to take "dead days" when they still have days on the books. I think we should have to use all of our personal and sick days before we are allowed to take "dead days". This was an issue this past Friday when one of our drivers, who only works 3-4 days per week, was upset because she was forced to work when the driver who was supposed to cover her area called in sick to take his daughter to the doctor's office. She wanted the day off to run some errands before heading to Florida for a week. This wouldn't have been an issue if she had been forced to take all of her personal and sick days before being allowed to take "dead days".

I had 2079 hours in 2010. If they do increase the hours to 2000 I may have to work a little more OT to make sure I get my hours. I certainly won't be taking any "dead days".
I could be mistaken, as I have been many times, but in our particular pension, I don't believe overtime counts toward the hours.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I have a problem with full timers going home all the time...if you want to work part time then go get a part time job. I'm sure there are part timers in our company who would LOVE to work full time! And I'm sure all of the casuals would love to take your place to work at a full time status.
I couldn't agree more. Most people running around in brown dickies are unaware of HOW we ended up getting eight-hour guarantees; HOW we got health benefits; HOW we got a pension (even if it is going down the drain); HOW we got seniority (even though it gets violated constantly), and so on and so forth.