UPS Bows to Teamster Pressure, Negotiations to Resume Next Week

Non liberal

I'm calling out the biases that the Left is promoting due to the fact that is what is controlling the narrative. Could care less about Fox News propaganda (which I'm not doubting) because their seen by the public as fringe, while MSNBC, CNN, etc. are generally seen as news which it isn't. Most of it is Op Ed.

I dont support either side but calling a spade a spade. To ignore it is to further its proliferation which many, even those on The Left, are getting tired of.

If Trump is guilty he should face the consequences. Similarly, Biden should as well.
There’s nothing to be guilty of. It’s all a big sham. He’s done nothing that no other ex president, or in Biden’s case ex vice president hasn’t done. They’re just trying to indict him to run interference in the election

trump goes to prison while President Biden is re elected.
1648036580335.gif

HarryWarden

I saw a video of an employee furious with his yellow employers, and the title said that he lost his 30 year pension

That’s not the case is it? I know they didn’t make $50 million dollars in payments, does that affect the employers previously accrued pension or only pension going forward?