UPS driver observation of Trump/Clinton political yard signage/bumper stickers,...

Who is getting the visual support in your area?

• Trump

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Clinton

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

JL 0513

Since we drive up and down every street and see tons of cars a day, we get a great sampling of where political support is pointing in this regard.

I'm not only in Massachusetts, but along the even more liberal east coast of MA (gets more moderate to the west). What I find interesting is that at least 90% of signage is for Trump here in MA. This is considered a safe dark blue lock for Clinton so not much is spent on polling here so it is assumed that Clinton will easily win here. I understand this type of observation is unscientific as plenty of people don't put out signs or put stickers on their cars, but nevertheless it is an indicator.

What are you guys seeing where you are?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The ghetto part of my route is most heroin and marijuana, the neighborhoods that have tax paying citizens are displaying mostly Hillary signs

JL 0513

If you guys don't mind, please post what state you're in, and general area if you want to get more specific. This is part of the idea of the thread.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you guys don't mind, please post what state you're in, and general area if you want to get more specific. This is part of the idea of the thread.
I've traveled all through the states of Missouri and Illinois recently and mostly trump is what I see. Visually at least.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Here in PA where this is the common scenery, I've seen maybe four Hillary signs among the hundreds of addresses I've seen. The rest is all Trump. Granted there's probably more cows than people around here and 95% of the people I do come into contact with are old as :censored2:.

Picture1001161104_1.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think it is less that and more of how she is targeting her campaign in a more geographic specific manner.
Every poll says that Hillary does not have to concern herself about Massachusetts , a solid democratic state .
So she has done very little here , mostly only fund raisers with the beautiful people.
I would like to see an upset here.
Something that would cause all the MSM to be speechless.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Every poll says that Hillary does not have to concern herself about Massachusetts , a solid democratic state .
So she has done very little here , mostly only fund raisers with the beautiful people.

Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll send Bernie down there.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll send Bernie down there.
All the colleges will love him.
Nothing degrades a college education better than having the government pay for everything.
Until you graduate , find a job and the government starts taxing you for most of your earnings .

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
SE Wisconsin farm country. Huge majority of Trump signs. The part I don't understand is the many dairy farms with the Trump signs that employ Mexican workers. Don't these people realize that if their employees are deported they would have no one to milk the cows? Old, uneducated white guys don't think past the tips of their noses.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
South Florida down here I've seen very few trump signs.

In the Cuban and Hispanic neighborhoods, I haven't seen any signs for either.

Mostly everyone is pissed at Marco Rubio and Rick Scott for the algae and pollution debacle here going on.

JL 0513

I have a gut feeling that we are going to see a number of upsets. A lot of people have talked about the polls being off because of the highly unique aspect of this race. Polling only polls people who have recently and typically vote. Millions of people who are never interested in politicians are expressing support for Trump, including many who consider themselves Democrats. These people aren't being polled.

The fact that a union shop like my center, in MA no less, is voicing support for Trump is also quite telling.

I think Trump could actually pull out huge upsets like MA just from what I'm hearing and seeing everywhere. There is just no interest in Hillary. I certainly believe she is going to take my neighboring states NH and ME. The actual polls even say that is possible.