UPS Freight pulling ground pkgs

Dieselhed

Brother, is it a darker brown?
I was headed back Saturday morning and spotted a tractor on the other side of the wall that looked a darker brown pulling a set. The front was a UPS trailer and the back was a freight trailer. Now keep in mind it wasn't daylight yet and we do have some route trailers that use to be freight pups. But it diffidently caught my eye.
Now I have a big problem loosing work even if it is a division of UPS. But it irks me even more to see these shiny wheels hitting our yard. We can do the work! Think about how many runs we could gain by changing the language on that. Come peak season those scab drivers will be all over the yard taking our runs while our drivers are stuck doing local work like moving equipment from one lot to another then being sent home as soon as they get close to 8.

We have been getting new brown trucks and new pups. The new pups for freight DO NOT have the "UPS Freight" logo on the rear anymore. You possibly saw one of these new pups with one of the older ones. The brown is the same color as the parcel brown. I had a new one the other day parked right next to a feeder tractor and it was identical except mine was dirty and had bugs all over it. haha