UPS theft

10:30 resi

That's because the company refuses to pay for weekend security.
Maybe the IBT should pay for weekend security. Otherwise big shippers might read this story, get scared that it isn't all getting delivered and go elsewhere. We could lose thousands of teamster jobs! Maybe they should suck it up and pay for the security just for the 4 weeks of peak, then we'll figure something else out.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Those have to be smaller buildings.

About every 5 years.

It's happened so many times.... it's like a broken record.
They would jump the fence in back of my bldg. When I was on car wash I’d occasionally see a stranger walking around. If you said Hi they would run, Lol. What security?

Trucker Clock

Maybe the IBT should pay for weekend security. Otherwise big shippers might read this story, get scared that it isn't all getting delivered and go elsewhere. We could lose thousands of teamster jobs! Maybe they should suck it up and pay for the security just for the 4 weeks of peak, then we'll figure something else out.

We don't have security to guard our buildings.

We have security to try and keep you from stealing.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
All these a/hs think theyre the first ones to come up with it. They all get caught eventually.
If they would have just stopped at the million dollar mark they could have moved onto something bigger…but noooo, they had to get greedy and try to go for the 2mil mark!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We don't have security to guard our buildings.

We have security to try and keep you from stealing.
Every security guard I’ve seen are 70-80 years old who didn’t want to put a dime into retirement 50 years earlier so now they are security watching you tube videos all night until they croak..may this be a @gumby lesson kids, feed that 401k!!!