UPS theft

lol…you say nothing new ..no solutions..same :censored2: in hundreds of thousand of posts…so gd predictable if not even funny
You seem very bitter
And I'll see I was hoping to go on strike for a day or two to see all you cry baby panty waist management people actually have to go out and do some real work

But you are one miserable son of a b*

UPSER1987

You seem very bitter
And I'll see I was hoping to go on strike for a day or two to see all you cry baby panty waist management people actually have to go out and do some real work

But you are one miserable son of a b*
Not bitter at all. I’ll walk away for UPS with my mind and body in tact. Unlike some of you hunchback retawds lol

UPSER1987

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    475.3 KB · Views: 22

nWo

We just had a bunch of people arrested for stealing iPhones from UPS and FedEx trucks. They were using crowbars to pry the doors open.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I don’t live my life on a :censored2:in website about work dip:censored2:.

Go do something athletic like play darts lol
The majority of your posts lack anything constructive. So the only reason I can think you would on here is to be confrontational.
That's sad to me. Your soul is aching for a hug. I can just tell.

542thruNthru

Not bitter at all. I’ll walk away for UPS with my mind and body in tact. Unlike some of you hunchback retawds lol
sketch-1700450993492.jpg

Obviously not much brain power to have to carry when you walk away!

LOL!! Can't even figure out how to post a picture while trying to talk :censored2:! You'd think someone that was an On-Road, Center Manager , IE and whatever other fake job you've held would know how to read and be able to figure out a simple task like posting a picture!

Now I can't figure out if you intentionally spelled it retawds or just to stupid to actually spell it right.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Just wondering about these names on these alleged criminals. Hard to pronounce. Wonder if they were born here?

The most recent was this past April, when police dogs in Warwick, RI, helped track down Aboudramane Karamoko, 20, and Shamaire Brown, 19, along with a 16-year-old fellow Philadelphian.
Also in custody are Sekou Fofanah, 20, and Quamaire Brown, 19, who’d been arrested and released following one of the very first break-ins, at a UPS warehouse on Hog Island Road in Philadelphia.
I think those are the same guys that keep calling me about a medicare plan.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 455253
Obviously not much brain power to have to carry when you walk away!

LOL!! Can't even figure out how to post a picture while trying to talk :censored2:! You'd think someone that was an On-Road, Center Manager , IE and whatever other fake job you've held would know how to read and be able to figure out a simple task like posting a picture!

Now I can't figure out if you intentionally spelled it retawds or just to stupid to actually spell it right.
You’re giving him too much credit
Part time supe at best

upschuck

We got hit couple times in the last few years. Even though they have cameras everywhere, they installed simpli safe security cameras to protect the property.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
They will end up with no jail time, 30 months probation, and ordered to get a job, and UPS will hire them because we are so short staffed.