UPS Towed My Car From Employee Parking Lot

JB153

It's not UPS problem that somebody's car was towed,UPS is not and can not be held responsible for people getting their vehicles towed.

Last edited by a moderator:

542thruNthru

It's not UPS problem that somebody's car was towed,UPS is not and can not be held responsible for people getting their vehicles towed
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
IMG_0802.JPG
UPS is registered as a place where people park hot stolen cars and cars and where people park their cars that they can't afford the payments on,I know how it is with 80% of the people working at UPS. they get hired then get that first paycheck and go over to a dealership and get a brand new vehicle which they obviously can't afford then they proceed to spend most of their paychecks over the next few months and a few months later finally realize that they're living above their means by paying for the brand new vehicle and decide that they can avoid having to make the montly payments by parking(abandoning) the vehicle in the UPS parking lot. There was a vehicle towed in the parking lot of the Dallas Hub two nights ago after midnight shift which l initially assumed was probably being reposed because most of us don't get payed squad for the work we do but somebody made the point that it could have been a hot vehicle that has been stolen and a lot of times you can easily tell if a car has been stolen because the vin number will have duc tape over it or a very poorly made license plate will be on it or if the theif is really stupid he or she scratched the paint around the driver or passenger side door locks while trying to pick the lock.but what I think hapoened here is that you broke into the vehicle and hotwired it and drive it off then was stupid enough to drive it bsck up to UPS the next shift

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Last I heard he was getting married again. Maybe his new wife has him locked in a basement somewhere.
The second one didn't work out either. STUG still works at UPS and runs a lot of marathons. He seems to be doing well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've got an old beater and apparently some genious in management had LP call the local police to have it towed bc they said it was an abandoned vehicle.

The car is legally reg and insured in my name and i have been driving it to work on and off for the last 6 years.

They didn't bother to call in the plates to see who the registered owner and to cross check with HR and confirm that I am an employee.

They paid to get it out of impound but get this. There is a lever to engage the 4 wheel drive ( subaru ) and i had left it engaged due to snow conditions and the parking brake was on. the car was locked up tight.

Now today there is a major storm in the Sierra and my 4 wheel drive NO LONGER WORKS!

Never had a problem before. we called another tow co. and they said it is POSSIBLE that the driver damaged the 4 wheel drive. I don't see any other explanation.

So what recourse do I have. The bill was in my name but the manager paid it with a CC. Am I gonna have to take the tow co, to small claims?

I'm talking with the BA tomorrow to get some advice and then speaking with the Hub manager.

i thought i would run it here too to get everyones take on it.

does this TAKE THE CAKE or what???:angry:
Some suit got to work late and they wanted your parking spot.