UPS when 9/11 happened

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Where did the “ plane” go ?

Pick up the pipe and smoke it you may realize the truth
🧔‍♂️✊
IMG_3996.gif

qdg2

Thanks for that. Like I said I read the links people send. Here is a link to a video that was in that reading. It is the one that shows an explosion but no plane hitting. Again is this the best the Pentagon has with all the cameras they have on that building. It proves there was an explosion but not what caused the explosion. That aside please read the comments under this video. Seems like 99% of the people are not buying this and many explain why. You have to start the video then click on the YouTube in the bottom right corner of the video to get it to open in YouTube and then you can read the comments.Interesting read. Thanks for sending the link.

Simply, there was a plane that hit the Pentagon. Not really in dispute. There were hundred(s) of people on that plane. Hundreds of families have missing/deceased family members. How do you explain such?

UnionStrong

Simply, there was a plane that hit the Pentagon. Not really in dispute. There were hundred(s) of people on that plane. Hundreds of families have missing/deceased family members. How do you explain such?
He can’t explain it. The people simply vanished. Lol

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
AAF30339-57D9-49F5-B5DF-32640052470E.jpeg

Plane crash? Explain where the plane went..
🧔‍♂️✊

qdg2

View attachment 445976

🧔‍♂️✊
K. Back at ya.....take your time. Explain the hundreds of missing folks. Forget the plane for a minute. What kind of logistics would it take to gather all those people from probably all over the world.....at the same time......and make them disappear....... see? This line of thinking is even more bizarre than a missile strike.

UnionStrong

View attachment 445976

🧔‍♂️✊

Do some research in between your crack smoking.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
K. Back at ya.....take your time. Explain the hundreds of missing folks. Forget the plane for a minute. What kind of logistics would it take to gather all those people from probably all over the world.....at the same time......and make them disappear....... see? This line of thinking is even more bizarre than a missile strike.
Fake plane at pentagon , building outfitted with c-4 ..look how clean that wall broke off on left hand side 🧐

qdg2

Be hard to recognize pieces of postage stamp size airplane.......

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

Quit googling and do your own research
🧔‍♂️✊