UPS when 9/11 happened

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Please send me a link of a plane completely disintegrating besides Shanksville🤣. I do read the links people send.

35 phone calls with credit cards to match the time of call, plus multiple recipients of said phone calls. I’m sure you’ll say they were all faked or imagined. I’ll say your dishonoring the people on this plane, and worse, their surviving relatives and loved ones. Sorry you have to make :censored2: up to sleep at night.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Please send me a link of a plane completely disintegrating besides Shanksville🤣. I do read the links people send.
Again, where are the people? We know there were people because they left loved ones behind. Send me the link where they are. I occasionally indulge the mentally ill. 🤣
You need a bigger tinfoil hat.

UnionStrong

UnionStrong

If you believe building 7 came down because of the planes hitting the towers, you still believe in Santa Claus.
IMG_4861.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
35 phone calls with credit cards to match the time of call, plus multiple recipients of said phone calls. I’m sure you’ll say they were all faked or imagined. I’ll say your dishonoring the people on this plane, and worse, their surviving relatives and loved ones. Sorry you have to make :censored2: up to sleep at night.

I never said these people wasn’t killed. I never made anything up. I ask questions and point out things that does not make sense. If that gets you upset I can’t help it. People was killed but that doesn’t make everything they are telling us true.
I never tried to say I know what happened. I just know not everything they told us is true. People died that is true but so much isn’t. If by now you haven’t seen that the US citizens have been lied to about many things but yet you buy this story hook, line and sinker and don’t question things then that is your prerogative.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Thanks for that. Like I said I read the links people send. Here is a link to a video that was in that reading. It is the one that shows an explosion but no plane hitting. Again is this the best the Pentagon has with all the cameras they have on that building. It proves there was an explosion but not what caused the explosion. That aside please read the comments under this video. Seems like 99% of the people are not buying this and many explain why. You have to start the video then click on the YouTube in the bottom right corner of the video to get it to open in YouTube and then you can read the comments.Interesting read. Thanks for sending the link.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Oh I firmly believe our government has no problem killing any of us. I just think they would’ve used a better target. White House, Capitol. Just saying.
That area of pentagon contained documents of the trillions of dollars in debt we had , they had to make that vanish.
🧔‍♂️✊