UPS Wont Give Me My Paycheck

Oh my apologies. SHE was a seasonal PVD.

Word of warning though. If you're going to use a suggestively male screen name. You're going to be mistaken for a male a lot. Just ask @sailfish

A lion is a male.
A lioness is a female.
Looky here, you need not try to give me a word of warning on my online name. You people assume just because my name has "lion" in it that I'm male. You have not the slightest idea why that's my online name. This posting has nothing to do what so ever about my name. Let me tell you another thing, I know more about the lion thanYOU and every other person in this whole community forum could ever think you could know. So thanks for nothing. You people are like kids.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Looky here, you need not try to give me a word of warning on my online name. You people assume just because my name has "lion" in it that I'm male. You have not the slightest idea why that's my online name. This posting has nothing to do what so ever about my name. Let me tell you another thing, I know more about the lion thanYOU and every other person in this whole community forum could ever think you could know. So thanks for nothing. You people are like kids.

since you know so much about lions

how long is a lions gestation period

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
we are the kids and you cant even figure out where your check is or who gots your check or what to do to get it

we are the kids and you cant even figure out where your check is or who gots your check or what to do to get it
Yeah, y'all with your smart ass off topic answers proves alot. If friend-ing UPS would have gave me my check like other employers do I wouldn't have to wonder where it's at.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah, y'all with your smart ass off topic answers proves alot. If friend-ing UPS would have gave me my check like other employers do I wouldn't have to wonder where it's at.

99D6A04B-F73E-4442-88AE-D4DA7FC61925.gif