USA at its finest, another WHITE gunman shoots up a movie theatre....

UPS4Life

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439933489.978702.jpg
just some statistics, not that anyone wants to hear about them anyways.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Statistics is the study of the type of raw data you posted.
I'd encourage you to look at the numbers in context.

Statistics should never be looked at in context, because context invalidates the data. True statistics have no spin factor or context. Correlation and causation are frequently confused.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Another WHITE gUNmAn shoots HIMSELF while trying to protect a "muslim free business"... LOL

Classic.

“I saw several of those gentlemen out there yesterday,” Muskogee County Sheriff Charles Pearson told local media. “The way they were holding their weapons, with the fingers on the triggers, you can tell a couple of these gentlemen have no idea about weapons safety.”

http://fusion.net/story/184775/armed-guards-protect-gun-range-after-it-declares-itself-muslim-free/

Hilarious that these unemployed men take the time to play dress up with loaded weapons under the premise that they are going to "protect" the business they stand in front of, only to end up shooting themselves!

Best thing Ive read all week!

TOS.

wayfair

swollen member
Another WHITE gUNmAn shoots HIMSELF while trying to protect a "muslim free business"... LOL

Classic.

“I saw several of those gentlemen out there yesterday,” Muskogee County Sheriff Charles Pearson told local media. “The way they were holding their weapons, with the fingers on the triggers, you can tell a couple of these gentlemen have no idea about weapons safety.”

http://fusion.net/story/184775/armed-guards-protect-gun-range-after-it-declares-itself-muslim-free/

Hilarious that these unemployed men take the time to play dress up with loaded weapons under the premise that they are going to "protect" the business they stand in front of, only to end up shooting themselves!

TOS.

guy's gun dropped out of his holster and the gun discharged... hardly trying to shoot themselves...

but indeed hilarious

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

TOS.[/QUOTE]

You are such a Loser POS! Never gave a moment of Service unlike I did with the USN and FFL! You have no right to your opinions!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

TOS.

You are such a Loser POS! Never gave a moment of Service unlike I did with the USN and FFL! You have no right to your opinions![/QUOTE]

When you shoot yourself, leave me a note. Ill post it.

TOS.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You are such a Loser POS! Never gave a moment of Service unlike I did with the USN and FFL! You have no right to your opinions!

When you shoot yourself, leave me a note. Ill post it.

TOS.[/QUOTE]

I've killed better men than you. Guys like you are a laugh. Hide behind a fake identity because you have never actually achieved anything of significance. What a POS!

Sportello

Banned
I've killed better men than you. Guys like you are a laugh. Hide behind a fake identity because you have never actually achieved anything of significance. What a POS!
@Lineandinitial, I'm just curious, what would lead a man who served in the USN to join the FFL? 2eREP is no 'JV team'.

Now at UPS? With your particular skill set I would think you could make more money elsewhere.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well it at least fits the first half of the thread title:

Two U.S. servicemen who tackled the bare-chested gunman who opened fire on a Thalys train from Amsterdam to Paris on Friday evening were lauded for preventing a potential bloodbath on the train. A third American, a Frenchman and a Briton also were reported to have helped in subduing the gunman.

The U.S. European Command, which oversees all American military operations on the continent, identified the Americans as U.S. Air Force Airman 1st Class Spencer Stone, on leave from Lajes Air Base in Portugal; Spec. Aleksander Skarlatos, a member of the Oregon National Guard; and Anthony Sadler, a civilian friend.

The two servicemen leaped into action after a French passenger confronted the attacker as he came out of a bathroom in Coach 12 at the back of the train shortly after it had crossed the border from Belgium into France. The attacker was armed with a Kalashnikov rifle, an automatic pistol and a box cutter.

Sadler told the Associated Press that they saw a train employee sprint down the aisle followed by a gunman with the rifle.

“As he was cocking it to shoot it, Alek just yells, 'Spencer, go!' And Spencer runs down the aisle,” Sadler said. “Spencer makes first contact, he tackles the guy, Alek wrestles the gun away from him and the gunman pulls out a box cutter and slices Spencer a few times. And the three of us beat him until he was unconscious.”

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-france-gunman-train-americans-20150821-story.html

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
@Lineandinitial, I'm just curious, what would lead a man who served in the USN to join the FFL? 2eREP is no 'JV team'.

Now at UPS? With your particular skill set I would think you could make more money elsewhere.

Joined the USN out of High School and met some Legionnaires in Rota, Spain. I was always intrigued by the Legion and made the decision to join. I have over 30 jumps. I was in Kosovo for a year and then back to Corsica. UPS made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I'm in the Air Operations.

Sportello

Banned
Joined the USN out of High School and met some Legionnaires in Rota, Spain. I was always intrigued by the Legion and made the decision to join. I have over 30 jumps. I was in Kosovo for a year and then back to Corsica. UPS made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I'm in the Air Operations.
Good for you. I bet you have some stories.