Useless

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Username,
When you first logged on, you posted that you were not a UPS employee and you were ready to flame away. Why in the world did you come on here in the first place if you are not employeed in the small parcel business? Surely there are some other sites you can find that are "Usefull and Exciting" to you.:tongue_sm

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
SUCcintly ironic attacK THat IS.

Notice how "username" uses this site for entertainment, making a statement whose meaning is contradicted by its very existence? It's a kind of Zen koan, like the sound of one hand clapping in the forest when nobody is there to hear it.

Far out man!:punk:

tieguy

Banned
The poster is entitled to his opinion just like we all are. The simularities of bi-polar I have noticed in one of my ex center managers and the poster have me a little puzzled. Just because we dont agree with his post, he is allowed to share his views.

Indeed he is just like we have the right to defecate on his contribution.

krash

Go big orange
i dont find it useless its nice to hear from upser in the usa and what happing over there as its painted to us in the uk that you have got the best jobs in the world
:w00t: :w00t:
I do:thumbup1:
Well, it would be nice to have a helper to uncouple my trailers for me so I can stay inside the A/C. But besides that, it's great!!:tongue_sm

Dutch Dawg

The replies to this post just add more weight to my original comment.
Still Useless!!
Boring!! and slow as molasses.

If your observation is true...what does continuing to return to this site say about your life?

I know you are...But what am I?

Aren't childish debates fun....

Channahon

We do have the best job in the world, its just by the worst employer.

Now there's an interesting comment.

Would you not give up the worst employer to work for the best employer?

The best employer may offer the same pay, benefits, vacations and holidays as UPS.

If you know who that employer would be, please let me know, I have a sister who needs a job, in the Chicagoland area.

Thank You

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pip.....Interesting turn of the words. Reads like a good novel. Could this thread actually start to become interesting ?? Wait and see, only time will tell. :wink:

area43

By responding to his thread, you have given what the poor boy wanted - "AtTeNtIoN". The thread should have been ignored.

username

BoOmBasTiC
By responding to his thread, you have given what the poor boy wanted - "AtTeNtIoN". The thread should have been ignored.

You are right, the thread should have been ingonred. But, since most of you have nothing better to do, you feel obligated to reply to the Useless thread.

Dutch Bawg- You keep coming back also don't you. ?

Please continue to contribute to the Useless thread, makes my work day go way faster.

trickpony1

Please continue to contribute to the Useless thread, makes my work day go way faster.

Okay, I'll take the bait.
So you surf the net on the clock? would that be called stealing? Shows alot of ethics and morals along with the social graces you have already demonstrated.
And, no, I'm not on the clock.
Could I possibly be an "on call" feeder driver that hasn't been called yet today?
Could I have been called and refused the offer?
Could I be on vacation?

I agree with the other person who said we should ignore posts by this individual.

username

BoOmBasTiC
Okay, I'll take the bait.
So you surf the net on the clock? would that be called stealing? Shows alot of ethics and morals along with the social graces you have already demonstrated.
And, no, I'm not on the clock.
Could I possibly be an "on call" feeder driver that hasn't been called yet today?
Could I have been called and refused the offer?
Could I be on vacation?

I agree with the other person who said we should ignore posts by this individual.

I m Sorry one trick pony, what was your point?

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Mr lubba lubba ayyeeee boombastic is shaggys worst song ever you must be from a land that forgot music and 6 15 is a crap time both am and pm its when Most of us like to poop and think of you .

satellitedriver

You are right, the thread should have been ingonred. But, since most of you have nothing better to do, you feel obligated to reply to the Useless thread.

Dutch Bawg- You keep coming back also don't you. ?

How can you ingonred such an intaleigegnt thread as this?
Iceep coming back for moore of youare whitty cumbacks.

If this makes your work day go faster, then you must be a slow worker.