I love the idea of crossing the picket line

TheDudeAbides92

So let’s say there’s a strike which there’s not gonna be but for the sake of argument…

All the useless slugs who don’t do anything sit outside which I wish they were doing anyway on a usual day and the people who actually wanna work go in and get paid? That honestly sounds wonderful to me. Talk about don’t threaten me with a good time. What am I missing here ?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Adobe_20190918_055310.png

TheDudeAbides92

Easy for him to say stupid :censored2: anonymously when he believes it won't happen.
I don’t really give a damn if it does or doesn’t… the teamsters have done zilch for me and actually have gone out of their way to piss me off on several occasions

Assuming there’s work to be done and I’m gonna get paid I see no reason to not be working strike or not

Brownwind

You should ask the 3 folks that scabbed at my building in 97. Not sure where you’d find them they all quit or were fired shortly after the strike
Management didn’t respect them here. At a neighboring center a few crossed but were let go within the year. Having no representation didn’t serve them well.
Hopefully it does not come to this.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I have enough seniority they couldn’t do anything but bitch and moan
Nobody is beyond firing if someone looks hard enough but go ahead and cross. Work will dry up quickly and you’ll become a pariah. Just don’t expect anything ever again from the union or your fellow employees.

Brownwind

I have enough seniority they couldn’t do anything but bitch and moan
Without the benefit of the collective bargaining agreement your seniority disappears. The junior guy can walk away with your route and you won’t have a leg to stand on.
Let’s let the process work out and hopefully we won’t have to worry about this. You’ve obviously been through this before.